prettybunny

prettybunny

Apr 13, 2023
I just weighed myself and 181 pounds, I thought I was doing so good and taking somewhat care of myself but i just weigh even more and i look ginormous. Please i just want some advice on how to stop eating and what should I take/eat to lose pounds and what workouts I should do. I think I heard cardio is good for losing weight but idk. I wanna be pretty again, I hate myself so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
DeathToSpiesSMERSH

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

Feb 22, 2023
The main thing is to focus on your calorie intake, calories are what matter most when losing weight. Cardio helps with increasing how many calories you expend and weight training can help you maintain muscle mass as you lose weight, making to sure burn mostly fat.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, prettybunny and SexyIncél
G

GrippySocks

Mostly a Lurker
Feb 10, 2023
Take up keto or another mainstream diet. Exercise regularly. There is no food that you can eat that makes you lose weight. Its all about eating much less. If you struggle with a strong appetite, drink water to fill up your stomach before you eat and eat slower.

Reactions: prettybunny
prettybunny

prettybunny

Apr 13, 2023
Take up keto or another mainstream diet. Exercise regularly. There is no food that you can eat that makes you lose weight. Its all about eating much less. If you struggle with a strong appetite, drink water to fill up your stomach before you eat and eat slower.
Thank you, when I said taking/eating things to make me lose weight I was thinking like laxatives or prunes, I just wanted more things to do than that. But your advice is very much appreciated

• Love
Reactions: GrippySocks
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Here's some tips I've used, but I'm no expert

You wanna shrink your stomach. So first add an extra meal. Same amount of food in a day, but spread out more. This will make your stomach smaller. At some point, drop the extra meal

I see now that you don't want diet advice. So I deleted the rest of what I wrote. Except you shouldn't eat right before sleeping

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon and prettybunny
CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
if u wanna loose a lot of weight fast put a trash bag on around ur body and go for a run be careful u will sweat ALOT so make sure u have water watch out for bread cause that's where the weight is gonna come from if you have a craving drink a lot of water it will go away ur meal of choice will be rice and chicken this is how I got through weigh ins for wrestling back in high school