• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Hi. I'm begging someone to please help me. How do I find SN? I live in the US. I tried for a few hours to figure it out by myself but I am stuck. If someone can please PM me I'd really appreciate it 🥺

Thank you in advance 💜

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and LookAway
Uncensored

Uncensored

Call yourself considerate and force me to suffer
Mar 2, 2023
I'm still unsure exactly what SN is... I might just be a little slow. Is it the element on the periodic table or is it an acronym/abbreviation of something. Could someone clue me in?

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I'm still unsure exactly what SN is... I might just be a little slow. Is it the element on the periodic table or is it an acronym/abbreviation of something. Could someone clue me in?
It's Sodium Nitrite. It's a CTB method

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
Uncensored

Uncensored

Call yourself considerate and force me to suffer
Mar 2, 2023
Thank you
It's Sodium Nitrite. It's a CTB method
Thanks for telling me. I knew it was a method, in fact I've been considering it myself because of what I've seen about it, but I was never able to figure out what the letters actually meant.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thank you

Thanks for telling me. I knew it was a method, in fact I've been considering it myself because of what I've seen about it, but I was never able to figure out what the letters actually meant.
If you do happen to find it, make sure it's n-i-t-r-I-t-e and NOT n-i-t-r-A-t-e

• Hugs
Reactions: Uncensored and TapeMachine