I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Please I feel horrible and want to die. I have PTSD, autism and a learning problem so that makes it hard for me to read and understand the stuff on here. I just need someone to help me through it. Just maybe even video Chat or give me 1 to 1 steps like first this second this third this. Please I am not doing good at all

• Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid and TheGoodGuy
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm very sorry you feel this way.
But helping/ asking for help is against the rules. There are mega threads you can read and other threads you might find interesting.

Do your own recherche please

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
But helping/ asking for help is against the rules. There are mega threads you can read and other threads you might find interesting.

Omg if someone else says this. I keep trying to tell people here and no one understands. I have a disability. Reading the mega thread is hard for me I don't understand what it is saying. I know no one else here has a hard time with that so maybe no one understands

I read a few I didn't understand even with speech to text reading it out loud to me. Please try to understand that I have a disability

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Having a disability doesn't mean members can break the no helping rule, eh?

And as I said in your other thread--directly helping someone to CTB, giving one-on-one help and advice like you're asking for, is illegal in many countries. I'm not going to risk going to jail if shit goes sideways with this site, as well as breaking this website's rules, because you can't read a megathread.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Omg if someone else says this. I keep trying to tell people here and no one understands. I have a disability. Reading the mega thread is hard for me I don't understand what it is saying. I know no one else here has a hard time with that so maybe no one understands

I read a few I didn't understand even with speech to text reading it out loud to me. Please try to understand that I have a disability
Please try to understand it's against the rules, and in most countries against the law.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake