• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
Please someone tell me if you know a good sn source, preferably one that ships to the Netherlands please. I can't go on like this, I feel terrible and I cry so often. I'm just so tired of everything and I don't have any energy left. I genuinely tried but I'm realising that's it's never going to work out for me.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Dont buy it on Amazon! You need high purity sodium nitrite not Nitrate!

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
They do sell nitrite on Amazon but I've just realized you need a "business account" what is the difference and is there really a difference?
They sell it, but it's too low in concentration. From what I've learned you need >= 98% purity for it to be effective

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
the jungle site does not have SN 99% of the time. This is due to several lawsuits a few years ago.

Business account ones have been popping up.

Every now & then, there will be a slip and legit SN will be available in the jungle site. I scored some maybe 2 weeks ago. The day after I bought it, the listing was taken down and the seller no longer had a store front. However, I tested it & it's good.

I wouldn't rely on the jungle site for zesty salts. But, it is possible.