W

wildflower27

Sep 15, 2023
I just feel so awful please help

I looked at the darkweb thread but I'm just overwhelmed. It looks SO complicated and I'm just so exhausted. I don't understand how to do it

How difficult is it to get hold of morphine. I'm in the uk. I don't have any tolerance. Is there any chance at all a morphine overdose will kill me. Would it be painless / if I failed would it cause permanent damage?

everything looks so hard. I'm desperate but also just so overwhelmed and exhausted by all the different methods and how difficult it is to access anything. I am not worldly or tech savvy and I have no friends to help me with finding resources I feel like I'm too stupid to ctb but I can't bear to keep living

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sewycidial
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Look no further.
I just feel so awful please help

I looked at the darkweb thread but I'm just overwhelmed. It looks SO complicated and I'm just so exhausted. I don't understand how to do it

How difficult is it to get hold of morphine. I'm in the uk. I don't have any tolerance. Is there any chance at all a morphine overdose will kill me. Would it be painless / if I failed would it cause permanent damage?

everything looks so hard. I'm desperate but also just so overwhelmed and exhausted by all the different methods and how difficult it is to access anything. I am not worldly or tech savvy and I have no friends to help me with finding resources I feel like I'm too stupid to ctb but I can't bear to keep living
Look no further.
Drop me a message.
No darknet...

Reactions: longdeaddyingsoon, pepe_felipe and sewycidial
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Morphine is very hard to find in a form that isn't slow release, plus you need a massive 10g of it plus a large amount if 3 other medications, one of which, benzos, is equally hard to get, since most or all benzos on the dark net are duds. Fakes. Total Crap.

If I cbt I think it's going to have to be heroin. The problem is quality varies enormously. Sometimes strength can be as little as 3%. And you have no idea what else it's cut with. Unfortunately it still seems like potentially the vest, or even for some, the only possibility. I'll have to order some, buy a test kit and try to gauge how strong it is. But I don't know if this is practically possible.

The only other ctb option I have is the charcoal method but it's unpleasant, prone to failure and potentially dangerous to others.

In the ideal world I'd have enough money to go to Switzerland or Belgium and get euthanised. But it will cost 10s of thousands, will take years, involves jumping through hoops, I'll have to do it alone, and may still be rejected at the end of the process.

I fucking hate the UK for forcing me to suffer for fucking decades. Every option carries great risk. On average, suicide takes 20 attempts per success. And many attempts result in enormous damage. Its a very dangerous gamble

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Morphine is very hard to find in a form that isn't slow release, plus you need a massive 10g of it plus a large amount if 3 other medications, one of which, benzos, is equally hard to get, since most or all benzos on the dark net are duds. Fakes. Total Crap.

If I cbt I think it's going to have to be heroin. The problem is quality varies enormously. Sometimes strength can be as little as 3%. And you have no idea what else it's cut with. Unfortunately it still seems like potentially the vest, or even for some, the only possibility. I'll have to order some, buy a test kit and try to gauge how strong it is. But I don't know if this is practically possible.

The only other ctb option I have is the charcoal method but it's unpleasant, prone to failure and potentially dangerous to others.

In the ideal world I'd have enough money to go to Switzerland or Belgium and get euthanised. But it will cost 10s of thousands, will take years, involves jumping through hoops, I'll have to do it alone, and may still be rejected at the end of the process.

I fucking hate the UK for forcing me to suffer for fucking decades. Every option carries great risk. On average, suicide takes 20 attempts per success. And many attempts result in enormous damage. Its a very dangerous gamble
Why do you say benzos on the dark net are fakes? I thought they were relatively easy to source through there

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Why do you say benzos on the dark net are fakes? I thought they were relatively easy to source through there
I've bought from three different vendors, all on different markets. I tested them first by having one tablet and waiting. If that had no noticeable effect, three. The same again, but 5. Now 50mg of diazepam you should absolutely notice something, considering often doctors prescribe just 5mg. But it had zero effect. Once in desperation I even tried 10 tablets. Jyst to calm myself down. Literally zero effect. My guess is they just have sugar, or caffeine or some other unwanted substance. All the brand names printed on the tablet sheets were ones I'd never heard of, and the tablets looked badly pressed

W

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
Which ctb resources are on dark web?

Struggling to find info about anything

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
I've bought from three different vendors, all on different markets. I tested them first by having one tablet and waiting. If that had no noticeable effect, three. The same again, but 5. Now 50mg of diazepam you should absolutely notice something, considering often doctors prescribe just 5mg. But it had zero effect. Once in desperation I even tried 10 tablets. Jyst to calm myself down. Literally zero effect. My guess is they just have sugar, or caffeine or some other unwanted substance. All the brand names printed on the tablet sheets were ones I'd never heard of, and the tablets looked badly pressed
Did the vendors have any reviews? Other people having the same outcome?

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Wow the benzos are really bunk ?

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Did the vendors have any reviews? Other people having the same outcome?
Reviews were all good but I've bought so much shit on the DN even from vendors that have perfect reviews I have come to the conclusion that reviews can't be trusted. I don't understand why, I don't understand how but I've come to the firm conclusion that great reviews don't guarantee a damned thing

Reactions: Dolphin55