• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
Hello,
I was wondering if alcohol poisoning would work?
Like a whole large bottle of 40?
I'm in Canada, and I am having a hard time getting SN here, as well as an antiemetic.
I notice no one ever mentions alcohol, is that because it's a stupid method?
I really hope someone sees my post :aw:
I really need support.

T

Tsohumgi

Jul 22, 2018
It depends on your tolerance. A 40 is 1200ml right? Some alcoholics drink that every day and can still walk and talk even though their BAC is deathly high.

I found a lump so i figure i will go soon from that so I'm just waiting. Everybody dies eventually.

Best wishes

• Aww..
Reactions: Mentalmick
B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
It depends on your tolerance. A 40 is 1200ml right? Some alcoholics drink that every day and can still walk and talk even though their BAC is deathly high.

I found a lump so i figure i will go soon from that so I'm just waiting. Everybody dies eventually.

Best wishes
Thank you for replying :heart:
I pretty much drink every 5 years, and I've only been legal for 5 of those years.
Perhaps I'll look for an 80% alc one.
Do you think alc poisoning is painful?
If you do go by your lump I only hope it's smooth sailings.
Although I don't think cancer is the most pain-free experience a person can have.
My nana raised me while having breast cancer and won the fight!

Reactions: Tsohumgi
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Unlikely to kill you you would just puke it out. Youd have a chance of passing out and choking on your own puke if you pass out on your back. But that's no way to go out is it? There are some methods that dont require much. Hanging maybe jumping? Wouldn't count on alc OD to work.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
I know one fatal case from alcohol, a person drank 0.5 vodka at once..How peaceful the death was I do not know

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I know one fatal case from alcohol, a person drank 0.5 vodka at once..How peaceful the death was I do not know
0.5 liters? An infant maybe Idk. A grown person? Dont believe it.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
Unlikely to kill you you would just puke it out. Youd have a chance of passing out and choking on your own puke if you pass out on your back. But that's no way to go out is it? There are some methods that dont require much. Hanging maybe jumping? Wouldn't count on alc OD to work.
Oh no :(
I'm guessing duck taping my mouth would do nothing to help the situation.
I've been trying to avoid jumping or hanging, I'm a huge wimp...

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick
S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020
Hello!
I am not an expert on this, but honestly I don't think it would work, or at least not so easily...
I have some experience with alcohol, I also use it as an escape.
There are some people who can drink ridiculously high ammounts in a short period of time, but for the rest of us, there is only so much that you can drink before feeling bad, vomiting, passing out, or most likely all three, and also, if you don't pass out soon enough, it can be a pretty bad experience that can cause suffering. (I for example could never succeed using alcohol as method, because I almost always throw up if I drink more than a certain amount in a given time) And there is the other thing that, alcohol wouldn't kill that fast anyway and if rushed to the hospital, they can clean out the alcohol pretty easily.
Also, I don't know what you mean by 'large bottle', but I don't think that it would be a lethal dose..couple of years ago I worked in a club and I frequently drank 500-700 ml of 40% drinks (mostly Jäger and rum) per night, and I was perfectly fine, it didn't even obstruct me from doing my job perfectly. It is true however, that I drank over time, in like ~8 hours and not all at once, but still, one bottle is most likely by far not a lethal dose for most adults.

Also, I am here if you want to talk about anything :)
He most likely had some healthy issues and/or was severely skinny and/or used other substances too. Or was very old...
Otherwise, I find it hard to believe... 0.5 liters of votca at once is a lot, true, but far from being lethal (unless of course, there are other factors too, such as I mentioned above)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Buttercup2.0 and Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Oh no :(
I'm guessing duck taping my mouth would do nothing to help the situation.
I've been trying to avoid jumping or hanging, I'm a huge wimp...
I am a whimp too. But duck taping my mouth and trying to od on alc would be much more unsettling for me than hanging for example. Jumping is another thing I couldn't do it either. I'd advice you have a look at the resource section again and find something more reliable.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Buttercup2.0
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Hello,
I was wondering if alcohol poisoning would work?
Like a whole large bottle of 40?
I'm in Canada, and I am having a hard time getting SN here, as well as an antiemetic.
I notice no one ever mentions alcohol, is that because it's a stupid method?
I really hope someone sees my post :aw:
I really need support.
You'd probably have to wait on organ failure, which wouldn't be pretty.

Reactions: Buttercup2.0
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
If you have tolerance to alcohol, it will require a lot to kill you - and more like grain alcohol with long-term use that will cause significant pain and illness prior to death.

That being said, I have heard of those who have no tolerance dying by binge drinking alcohol, as in college/university kids. Although I cannot verify these reports or if this was the sole cause of death or if some other party drug was involved.

All in all, I am sure it would not be pleasant. My ex, an alcoholic, had a BAC of 4.0. The nurse on duty said if she had a BAC like that she would be dead. He survived to go on and destroy property, theft, assault me, and have at least one DUI.

Sighs, it is potentially a big risk not only for you but for others. And death by liver failure - truly horrific not only for you but for others that have to watch you go through that.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Buttercup2.0 and setomikey