• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
I nought a ratchet strap and Two corn hole bags but NO MATTER where or how I place them on my neck, nothing happens at all. Ut is getting very frustrating. I have it extremely tight so it's not that it's not tight enough ANZ I csn still breath, so I'm not scares of that but I need helping finding exactly where to put this. Please. I need detailed steps. I read and looked at the diagrams on here but they didn't help. Please please please give detailed instructions

Reactions: quinnnnnxo, Opichi and SectOfValtiel
dead lightbulb

dead lightbulb

consciousness is a curse
Oct 8, 2022
Someone please answer. Please
Hey, I can try to help.

I was frustrated too at first but I managed to find mine.

First off, your carotid arteries are located on both sides of your neck and they are blood vessels that supply blood to your brain and face. Because of that, finding the pulse can be difficult.

It's generally found near your windpipe, right next to the center of your neck.

Here's a visualization:

Using your pointer and middle finger, apply light pressure up and down the carotid artery to find your pulse.

For many people the pulse is strongest right underneath the jaw, where your neck begins.

Remember to try both sides of your neck because the cartorid arteries are located on both sides.

Hope this helped!

• Informative
Reactions: quinnnnnxo
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Hey, I can try to help.

I was frustrated too at first but I managed to find mine.

First off, your carotid arteries are located on both sides of your neck and they are blood vessels that supply blood to your brain and face. Because of that, finding the pulse can be difficult.

It's generally found near your windpipe, right next to the center of your neck.

Here's a visualization:

Using your pointer and middle finger, apply light pressure up and down the carotid artery to find your pulse.

For many people the pulse is strongest right underneath the jaw, where your neck begins.

Remember to try both sides of your neck because the cartorid arteries are located on both sides.

Hope this helped!
seen this due to searching and I'm confident I've found what I think is it but idk how to test if that really is it?