Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
My name changed color after a specific number of post. Where is the legend for this?
I saw people with pink name with 1000 and 30 posts... Why?

I need the list color & number, I might make a dragon ball parody comic with it.

Why is pink the ultimate color?

Reactions: CTB Dream and jodes2
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It changes by default with the number of posts you have. You can change it to whatever color you want in settings here:

Reactions: jodes2
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Thanks! You don't gave the numbers? Someone new can use the angelic color? Kinda misleading to look like a wise ancient. I didn't notice the different greens until I turned yellow. Is there a grey color? Stan had it? Or it's just for the departed?

So happy to see you post again!

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My name changed color after a specific number of post. Where is the legend for this?
I saw people with pink name with 1000 and 30 posts... Why?

I need the list color & number, I might make a dragon ball parody comic with it.

Why is pink the ultimate color?

The name colors represent how far we have fallen into the autumn of our lives :wink: 🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks! You don't gave the numbers? Someone new can use the angelic color? Kinda misleading to look like a wise ancient. I didn't notice the different greens until I turned yellow. Is there a grey color? Stan had it? Or it's just for the departed?

So happy to see you post again!
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

At the bottom it's got the numbers for ranks under a spoiler.

You're a mystic!!! Which is not on there.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Mmmh.. it changes color every 100 messages, but from the thousand it changes every 1000. But the Archangel color is not there... oh, oh, oh,
It is better to grow up little by little than to grow old too soon.

//

Mmmh.. canvia de color cada 100 missatges, però a partir del miler canvia cada 1000. Però no hi és pas el color Archangel... oh, oh, oh,
És millor créixer a poc a poc que no pas arribar a vell massa d'hora.