J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
I cannot take it anymore after another day of fucking massive failure. I need a way to CTB and I need it fast. Just please comment on what the best method is and I will fucking do it. Chemicals and guns are off limits, I cant get my hands on those. Just please help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, Barracuda91, pole and 4 others
unwilling-

unwilling-

Jan 20, 2021
I wish I could help you I'm in the same boat. Hopefully I'll find N soon. For now just know that you are not a burden. I hope you find peace soon . Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, botanormal and Wrennie
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
All methods are in the megathreads :)

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, botanormal, Sensei and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I cannot take it anymore after another day of fucking massive failure. I need a way to CTB and I need it fast. Just please comment on what the best method is and I will fucking do it. Chemicals and guns are off limits, I cant get my hands on those. Just please help.
What's the best method for others, may not be the best method for you. You really should read through the Methods Resources Mega Thread, and make your own decisions on the best way forward for you. Good luck.

Reactions: NodusTollens, botanormal, Sensei and 2 others
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Oh I know. I'm not interested in the megathreads, I'm interested in personal experiences with these methods and which ones are possible to fail

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Oh I know. I'm not interested in the megathreads, I'm interested in personal experiences with these methods and which ones are possible to fail
Anyone with a positive/successful experience, won't be alive to comment.

Reactions: NodusTollens and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
justdoyourownresearchplease

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily_Numb
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Anyone with a positive/successful experience, won't be alive to comment.
Anyone who's had someone close to them commit suicide via X method can confirm whether it works or not, you don't

have to be a genius to see what I mean for fucks sake
justdontbeadickplease we are all are for the same reason

• Hmph!
Reactions: Josiah_is_dreaming13 and x~Sophia~x
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Anyone who's had someone close to them commit suicide via X method can confirm whether it works or not, you don't

have to be a genius to see what I mean for fucks sake

justdontbeadickplease we are all are for the same reason
All methods word. They wouldn't be methods otherwise.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

Stress

Nov 14, 2020
I use partial hanging. I did pass out but parents found me. But i did knock out. Wasnt painful to me. Use to cut but tht cant kill u. Overdose i use paracetamol 36 tablets or aspirin 150 tablets i am still here since my bf rushed me to the hospital. I trying paracetamol plus my antidepressant and anxiety meds and aspirin with alcohol (vodka) i shall see if it works. Hope my parents ot someone come to rush me to hospital again.

Reactions: justletmedieplease
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
StateOfMind has investigated the train method for himself. Seems reliable. Link to his latest thread, with "research" video, poll and everything:

Poll: Would this kill me?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I use partial hanging. I did pass out but parents found me. But i did knock out. Wasnt painful to me. Use to cut but tht cant kill u. Overdose i use paracetamol 36 tablets or aspirin 150 tablets i am still here since my bf rushed me to the hospital. I trying paracetamol plus my antidepressant and anxiety meds and aspirin with alcohol (vodka) i shall see if it works. Hope my parents ot someone come to rush me to hospital again.
This cocktail is not going to kill you. I suggest you look in the resources section of the website.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
All methods word. They wouldn't be methods otherwise.
Say that to the thousands who recovered. Some of them in wheelchairs, others completely paralyzed
StateOfMind has investigated the train method for himself. Seems reliable. Link to his latest thread, with "research" video, poll and everything:

Poll: Would this kill me?
Thanks man but I'm not looking forward to traumatizing people lol. Sounds like a good way out though
and gurl don't go mocking others around, you sound like a piece of shit not gonna lie. Like man that was fucking pathetic lmfao. Thanks for the laugh though it will keep me up tonight. I know your life must suck but don't take it out on others

Last edited: