_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
damn, i used to love this site and being on it, but since the new update its just a pain to my eyes. dont get me wrong i love this community, but please, bring back the old theme, just create a copy of the current theme, change the colors and put it back in with another name. i would even do that job of updating the theme file, to not have to rely on these crappy dark mode addons which completely break this site and make my screen flash up like a flashlight each time i reload or open a new page..

sorry for that hate but i just dont get why its so hard to update the themes, instead of removing everything related to the theme system, including the theme menu..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: the-eternal, Broken Chimera, the box is empty and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Light theme is shit, stop oppressing dark theme users. Bring it back ngl.

Reactions: Sad Panda, Notwinnernotawin, omoidarui and 1 other person
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Use a browser extension like Dark Reader. It turns virtually any site into a dark theme.

Reactions: Fragile
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I want the dark theme back too.

Hardly using the site at the moment.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Use a browser extension like Dark Reader. It turns virtually any site into a dark theme.

More people should know about this. Dark reader and similar extensions are probably the reason why I haven't lost the ability to see.

the-eternal

the-eternal

Apr 10, 2018
i was searching frantically through every setting on this website trying to find the dark mode toggle again. a heartbreaking loss.

Reactions: cvimk and _Minsk