Theendxx

Theendxx

Flying with angels
Jun 25, 2022
sorry guys i really need to know please can someone tell me, i've been looking and i just want to know what i should tie the rope to i really cant take it anymore and what kind of knot should i use or if anyone has any methods i could do that are easy access and pretty fullproof just pls let me know i have to get out of here

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
A slipknot is the best ig. If you want to use this method read through this
Hope everything works out for you but yk if you're having only a tiny doubt then rethink your decision. Good Luck <3

C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
Life can be extremely difficult man, i hope you will rethink your decision though. Im sure there are ppl out there that love you, and losing you would definately hurt them a lot. Id hate to see you go aswell. Most of the times things will get better, if youre already at your lowest, then you can only go up from here is how I see it. I know words are easy to say and shit but yeah if you need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message. Im a good listener, im also very curious what led you to this point. But if youve 100% made up your mind already all I can say is that I wish things would have turned out better for you. And sorry I cant give you any advice on the thing you asked.