• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
I fell absolutely dead inside. I can't stand this anymore. I really can't. So much suffering. So much loneliness. And now I'm just supossed to just swallow it all, man up and continue struggling as if nothing happened. I just suffered all my life with a bunch of issues and now that I'm entering a new phase I see that almost nothing has changed, if a problem leaves, a new one comes along, with no end in sight. Is this life? Am I supossed to just take this shit up and deal with it? I fear I can't, I don't have the will nor the energy for it. I've been missing all my classes, I won't even sleep tonight, I really don't see how I'm getting out of this one.

Maybe I'm just weak. Too weak for the game. The others one will push me out. I can't blame them, good luck for them in this big game. As for me, well, my SN is coming soon. Maybe I will have to set sail. But I really wish I didn't have to, I wish I had a good life, I really wish. I wish I had a normal life, good friends, good experiences, good health, good family, I wish it wasn't this difficult, because I can't take it.
This it. End of the line. No way out in sight.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, Szarur-abi, LostinTime24 and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Life is a lot of challenges. Issues pop up. Some come and go. Some take more effort to resolve. Some come along and breed new ones. As you get older, too, the issues can become more serious. That's really how it is from the day you're born until the day you die. Some people take all the issues and challenges with grace. I have no idea how. Some people get way worse issues to deal with in their life than others. There is no fairness to it, that's for sure. Some people may, eventually, reach a breaking point. Some issues may arise that really just can't be resolved, or resolved easily, and then it's just not worth it anymore, imo. That's where I am.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
No, it's not how life is supposed to look like and I'm sorry you feel this way.