dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I'm not sure if sh talk is completely allowed? either way I'm fighting ctb thoughts at the same time and I just came to vent rather than condone or looking for resources or anything like that. If you have similar views feel free to share your story.

I use sh as a coping tool with all the suicidal thoughts to avoid and jump into any precipitated decision, as im currently battling my hopes to not be disappointed as mentioned in many of my previous posts. I eat little and starve myself sometimes, bruise myself and make my nose bleed on purpose, almost all the time I listen to music to drown out my loud head, which is often nervous anxious and paranoid of things taking a bad turn and me not being able to handle it anymore. I find it addicting and I'm thinking of trying meds.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss and AloneInCollege
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
Yeah sh talk is fine. I always try to have on music or a video so that I can't hear myself think. And I haven't self harmed in a long while, but the other day I bought a bag of rubber bands to sh with. Haven't used them yet but probably will start soon as I'm getting worse.

Upvote 0
RainyPrimadonna

RainyPrimadonna

Nice to meet you! ツ
Mar 11, 2023
Yeah sh talk is fine. I always try to have on music or a video so that I can't hear myself think. And I haven't self harmed in a long while, but the other day I bought a bag of rubber bands to sh with. Haven't used them yet but probably will start soon as I'm getting worse.
I self harm via razors, I'm quite curious though, what do you mean rubber bands? How do you use those for sh? Do you try and cut blood flow somewhere? Do you flick them at yourself?

Upvote 0
T

thisiswhoiam-

Mar 21, 2023
I've always been afraid to sh because i was thinking what if i rupture my artery or get an infection or something. Well nowadays it wouldnt really work since i have 10 illnesses 100 physical symptoms and i'm in physical pain all the time anyway so i don't think sh would help.

Upvote 0
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Do you flick them at yourself?
Yes, you put it aorund your wrist or any other body part and flick it, it can start bruising really badly and hurts if done excessively (it's definitely better than cutting though and people in recovery use that method of sh).
I use blades/knifes/hitting and starving myself to sh.

Upvote 0
rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
Choking myself, cutting and fasting but that often leads to binging... When I try to fight the urge I listen to very loud music (it hurts but family dosen't notice)

Upvote 0
CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
I use Japanese eyebrow razors. If you want to cut deep, they're the way to go. I usually carve things into myself, such ass "Hate" or "Loser" to help myself cope with my pain and more negative personality traits.

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Yes, you put it aorund your wrist or any other body part and flick it, it can start bruising really badly and hurts if done excessively (it's definitely better than cutting though and people in recovery use that method of sh).
I use blades/knifes/hitting and starving myself to sh.
tried it. it worked

Going jogging/ running
that's a healthy coping tool, I did it before getting bad but it's just far too tiring for me now

Upvote 0