• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I sort of involuntarily checked out of this website months ago. At the time there was sort of a core group of very active members that I still think of as trusted friends, abd I feel weird and guilty about just dropping off the map. I was really, really struggling thru a very painful time. I'm sorry I wasn't better able to cope or communicate.

Anyway. Lots of new users to get to know, and lots of catching up to do. I seriously need an entire forum dedicated to Game of Thrones. Does anyone know where @311 is?? Why he was banned? I saw he had posted an email once, I'll try it. Couldn't find his telegram username. Anyone heard anything at all from my lovely Smilla?

The whole website was retooled while I was away! Cah-RAZY.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, 15dec, Empty Smile and 20 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Welcome back. I've been slacking on keeping up aswell. I'm keen to read the answers to your questions.

Reactions: sadsoul, not-2-b-the-answer, lemmeeleev and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Welcome back. I've been slacking on keeping up aswell. I'm keen to read the answers to your questions.
Thanks, Midnight! Really nice to see you.

Reactions: sadsoul, not-2-b-the-answer, lemmeeleev and 2 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks, Midnight! Really nice to see you.

Nice to see you too Gingerplum. Wether or not it's "good" that we are still among the living i'm still glad a kindhearted and helpful' person like you is back on the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadsoul, gingerplum, About_to_Go and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: sadsoul, Dead Meat, lemmeeleev and 4 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Welcome back!

@Smilla was banned and we're not in touch anymore so I don't know. I think I remember @Pulpit2018 saying he talks to her so maybe he knows. There are some others from months ago who are still around, perhaps just not as active any more.

Reactions: sadsoul, Dead Meat, lemmeeleev and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I sort of involuntarily checked out of this website months ago. At the time there was sort of a core group of very active members that I still think of as trusted friends, abd I feel weird and guilty about just dropping off the map. I was really, really struggling thru a very painful time. I'm sorry I wasn't better able to cope or communicate.

Anyway. Lots of new users to get to know, and lots of catching up to do. I seriously need an entire forum dedicated to Game of Thrones. Does anyone know where @311 is?? Why he was banned? I saw he had posted an email once, I'll try it. Couldn't find his telegram username. Anyone heard anything at all from my lovely Smilla?

The whole website was retooled while I was away! Cah-RAZY.

Welcome Back :hug:

Reactions: sadsoul, Redt2go, lemmeeleev and 3 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
nice to see you back. I'd have more to say, but communication has become very difficult lately. just wanted to say that I hope you're hanging in there, and I'm glad to see you're still kicking. I did miss your presence

Reactions: sadsoul, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Redt2go and 3 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
nice to see you back. I'd have more to say, but communication has become very difficult lately. just wanted to say that I hope you're hanging in there, and I'm glad to see you're still kicking. I did miss your presence

Thanks, Willow! Lovely to see you, too. I completely understand about communication, no worries.

Reactions: sadsoul, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, wiIIow and 3 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hey @gingerplum
So nice to see you - welcome back.
You have been missed xx

Reactions: sadsoul, lemmeeleev, Redt2go and 1 other person
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Hello, Lara! Thank you for making me feel so welcomed. Lovely to see you, too!

Reactions: sadsoul and lemmeeleev
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Hi Gingerplum, it is nice to see you back in some ways, I always valued your input and compassion. I can only hope the pain you are in has lessened to some extent.

Reactions: sadsoul, About_to_Go, Redt2go and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Hi Gingerplum, it is nice to see you back in some ways, I always valued your input and compassion. I can only hope the pain you are in has lessened to some extent.

Hi Misanthrope! Nice to be back & see people I've missed like you. I am better lately than I have been I a while, I think. Thank you!

Reactions: sadsoul, Misanthrope, About_to_Go and 2 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
311 was banned as well. He was selling things on here and got caught multiple times. He offered someone money to "shut the fuck up about it" that person posted the DMS and that broke the camel's back. Smilia as someone else has said was banned. I don't remember what for surprisingly but before she left, she said she had set her suicide plan in action. She asked multiple times and although personally I wasn't her biggest fan (nothing personal just didn't like some of her reactions to people) she asked to NOT be memoralized in any way and I'll respect those wishes. She doesn't want anybody looking her up or really talking about it so I won't

Reactions: Redt2go, sadsoul, throwaway_2620 and 1 other person
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me fill in the gaps! I have actually been in touch with 311, and he's fine, other than feeling a bit chagrined about the whole thing. I understand about Smilla, and hope wherever she's at, she'll be ok with me remembering her as a pretty cool chick.

Reactions: Redt2go, MistakesHappen, sadsoul and 2 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
I'm late to the welcome back party, but I'm really glad to see you again. You've been missed. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: sadsoul, Redt2go and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'm late to the welcome back party, but I'm really glad to see you again. You've been missed. ❤

Ohmygosh THERE YOU ARE! Seeing your username & pic just made me so happy. Thank you, my friend.

• Love
Reactions: sadsoul, Redt2go and Whatshername
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Ohmygosh THERE YOU ARE! Seeing your username & pic just made me so happy. Thank you, my friend.
Thank you, I didn't think you would remember me :) ❤️ I lurk more than I comment.

Reactions: sadsoul, Redt2go and Deleted member 4993
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Welcome back

Reactions: sadsoul and Redt2go
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Welcome back!

Reactions: sadsoul and Redt2go
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
I was messaging Smilla a few days ago. She is still with us, but she's still down and miserable.

• Aww..
Reactions: Redt2go and TiredHorse
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I was messaging Smilla a few days ago. She is still with us, but she's still down and miserable.
You should post this in the user megathread, too. (If it's appropriate, please send Smilla my best regards.)

I'm again worried for @gingerplum, though: haven't seen her for a week.

Reactions: Redt2go and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
You should post this in the user megathread, too. (If it's appropriate, please send Smilla my best regards.)

I'm again worried for @gingerplum, though: haven't seen her for a week.
I will let Smilla know. :)

I know, gingerplum came and went...

Reactions: Redt2go