• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
Would falling asleep with a plastic bag that's sealed pretty good create enough lack of oxygen to go? I know imight rip off the bag but figured if u tucked my arms inside my hoodie if that would help also would the final process take place while I'm asleep? If heavily sedated

ceus

ceus

<3
Nov 17, 2022
You would probably wake up if not sedated into a comatous state. The build up of CO2 is something the body reacts to with panic.
Thus the inert gas methods to replace the CO2 with He/N/Ar etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Endex
P

plastic

Jan 16, 2021
The only way to make sure you don't tear the bag is to tie your hands so you can't tear the bag with your hands.

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
Do u know much about the helium method? And the bag needed? Does the bag have to be super tight around the head or can it be big but sealed i put a plastic grocery bag over my head and within 20 seconds I could feel my body wanting to fight I don't have the money to just buy a shit ton of heroin and overdose which to Me would be the option I would love to pick