W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
is it possible to suffocate and die without using any form of gas

Stubbe

Stubbe

Sep 11, 2020
It's called choking on a plastic bag, and you dont want to do that. Most likely wont be able to go through with it.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211
W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
It's called choking on a plastic bag, and you dont want to do that. Most likely wont be able to go through with it.
what if you physically cant get the bag off?

Stubbe

Stubbe

Sep 11, 2020
what if you physically cant get the bag off?
Then I pity your death. Probably one of the worst ways to go considering how painful it will be.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Ghost2211 and GoodPersonEffed
W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
Then I pity your death. Probably one of the worst ways to go considering how painful it will be.
deaths death. is off putting that everything online mentions using a gas

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Stubbe

Stubbe

Sep 11, 2020
deaths death. is off putting that everything online mentions using a gas
that's because using an inert gas wont give you a choking feeling. And yeah "deaths death" if you can go through with it I suppose. But there are many better ways.

And not to be rude. But I think you would try another method if you spent more than 5 minutes thinking of a method. What's next? Cut yourself to death? Try choking yourself with a plastic bag just for heck of it and see how long you last and if that's how you wanna go.

W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
I tried suffocating myself with a pillow once. I knew it probably wouldn't work but tried anyway. I managed to get as far as seeing spots in my vision and I couldn't take it anymore. A bag would be the same thing. Not a pleasant way to go.
doubt there is a pleasant way to go to be honest

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@WhathaveIdone, it's easy enough to test by putting a plastic bag over your head to see how it feels, what responses you have, etc. Then imagine not being able to take off the bag -- would it be intolerable suffering that would, of course, still end in death, or could you tolerate if you were bound?

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and Ghost2211
W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
@WhathaveIdone, it's easy enough to test by putting a plastic bag over your head to see how it feels, what responses you have, etc. Then imagine not being able to take off the bag -- would it be intolerable suffering that would, of course, still end in death, or could you tolerate if you were bound?
done that and obviously naturally ripped it off. However im not in a place where i can go and get a giant helium canister. I do however have a bag and i am able to make it so i cant physically remove the bag.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and GoodPersonEffed
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Don't underestimate how strong your SI can be.

Reactions: Metalhead, esse_est_percipi and Ghost2211
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
done that and obviously naturally ripped it off. However im not in a place where i can go and get a giant helium canister. I do however have a bag and i am able to make it so i cant physically remove the bag.

Okay then, returning to your original question, can you die with just the bag? Yes.

An exit bag using an inert gas is oxygen replacement that allows one to comfortably lose consciousness and not feel any negative effects such as one feels with CO2 replacement of oxygen. I'm not a science person, I may be off on some or all of that. But you can google your question and get a science answer.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and Stubbe
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would suggest looking into other options if gas isn't possible since gas method without gas is just hell. There are other les painful option that literally anyone can access.

Reactions: Stubbe
W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
Okay then, returning to your original question, can you die with just the bag? Yes.

An exit bag using an inert gas is oxygen replacement that allows one to comfortably lose consciousness and not feel any negative effects such as one feels with CO2 replacement of oxygen. I'm not a science person, I may be off on some or all of that. But you can google your question and get a science answer.
yeah ive googled it without really finding much information so thought id try here
its all set up is just pulling that zip tie and then locking my hand onto something that wont move. that's my POA

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed