Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Hi All,

My method involves placing a 240 liter trash bag over the head and secure it with an elastic band. Once this is done, I plan to take a strong sedative that will cause unconsciousness within 30 minutes. While I am waiting for the drug to take effect, I will hold the neck of the bag open, so that I can breathe freely until I feel close to losing consciousness.,

I strongly believe this method has potential; however, whenever it has been proposed on this forum, the reaction has been negative. The main explanation for this negative response is the lack of goodbye threads on this forum where the deceased used this method. However, sucessful suicides using this method have been documented by Chris Docker, a leading researchers in the field. Chris Docker describes a study of suicide by plastic bag din Ontario, in which 110 cases of this nature took place between the years 1993 and 1997. In most of these 110 cases the deceased was over the age of 60; 40% of the time, they were suffering from a serious illness. These details suggest that not only is this method reliable for the average person, but is also accessible for those with reduced mobility. It thus scores highly in the accessibility and storage metrics.

Geo Stone, another leading suicide researcher, has also investigated this method, and compared it to other methods of suicide involving asphyxiation. In 1994 in the United States, asphyxiation using a plastic bag was the most common method of suicide by asphyxiation after hanging and carbon monoxide poisoning. It is important to note, however, that the vast majority of cases of CO2 poisoning involved a motor vehicle; catalytic converters had only been mandatory for 20 years at this point, so CO2 using a vehicle was still an effective method in 1994. When CO2 deaths using a motor vehicle are excluded, asphyxiation using a plastic bag was the most common method of asphyxiation after hanging. For those who are considering inert gases as a method, consider that Stone only records 15 cases of suicide by asphyxiation using gases other than CO2, compared to 422 cases of suicide using a plastic bag without gas. For those who would argue that this research demonstrates that hanging is a more reliable method, I would agree, but with the caveat that hanging as the potential to be extremely painful. What Stone's research ultimately shows is that this method rivals CO2, hanging, and inert gases as a suicide method.

Another advantage of the method is its low cost. All you will need is plastic bag large enough for a wheelie bin, an elastic band, and prescription sleeping pills. Docker recommends Zolpidem, sold as Ambien in the U.S; but other prescription hypnotics and Benzos may also work. People differ in their response to drugs depending on their weight, sex and other factors; you will have to be familiar with whatever drug you use so that you can ensure it will render you unconscious; make sure to leave enough time between trying out different drugs and making an attempt, in the case that you build up a tolerance.

The other point often made by critics of the plastic bag method is the potential for the attempter to wake up during the attempt gasping for air. I believe that people are mistaken on this point; before the level of CO2 in the blood has built up enough to awake you, you will have subconsciously removed the bag. There are confirmed cases of this happening, as reported by Chris Docker, who describes a man who failed this method several times without regaining consciousness during the attempt. I believe the owner of LostAllHope also failed this method in the same way, regaining consciousness to realise that he had torn off the bag in his sleep. If you still have doubts, consider sleep apnea. A person with sleep apnea 'wakes up' hundreds of times each night as a result of their airways becoming temporarily obstructed. This obstruction causes their body to wake up, and their head to adjust itself so that the airways are no longer obstructed; all the while, their brain remains unconsciousness. This proves that the body's first reaction to a build up of CO2 in the blood is not to wake up the brain, but the body, and unless you have restricted your hands or tied a knot around the bag (which you should NOT under any circumstances) your body's first reaction will be to remove the bag, long before the build-up of CO2 is sufficient to wake you up completely.

Needless to say, the above situation can be avoided by taking a sedative that you are confident will override the bodies self-preservation mechanisms completely by putting you into a deep sleep. If your sedative is not strong enough, or if the bag you use is smaller than the one I recommend, the level of CO2 in the bag will reach a critical point before you are in a deep sleep, causing you to tear off the bag. For this reason, a small bag and OTC meds are not recommended, although it is not inconceivable that they could work. You also must consider the order in which you put on the bag and take the drugs: one option is to do as I plan to do, and take the drugs while the bag is already over the head; then, holding the neck of the bag open, you simply wait for the drugs to take effect, so that the bag comes to rest against the neck when you lose consciousness. The other option is to take the drugs before you place the bag on your head, and place the bag over your head when you feel unconsciousness coming on; the advantage of this method is that you will take in more oxygen than if the bag was over you head, and you were breathing through the neck.

That is all.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Jarni, USER80709, Galaxie76 and 8 others
K

kakapepe

Apr 1, 2023
What if I don't want to?

Reactions: sadhappygirl and Rumi
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
This is really interesting to read. I always just assumed that it has an immensely low chance of working. (Which is kinda weird considering adults go crazy over a child pulling a plastic bag over their head. Like wth are they doing to make it work)

Anyways, thank you for the great info. I do not wish to CTB but this has been a really informative insight to this method, thank you!

Wishing you all the Best :)
Oh ok thanks for the reply! have a nice easter!
?
You too tho!

Reactions: Sweet Tart
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
This is really interesting to read. I always just assumed that it has an immensely low chance of working. (Which is kinda weird considering adults go crazy over a child pulling a plastic bag over their head. Like wth are they doing to make it work)

Anyways, thank you for the great info. I do not wish to CTB but this has been a really informative insight to this method, thank you!

Wishing you all the Best :)
Glad you found it helpful

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky and Dead Meat
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I read about this on lost all hope website. I did seriously consider it at one point. But it takes a hell of a lot of drugs to induce unconsciousness. I'm uncertain that zolpidem or even benzos would do the trick even in very large quantities

YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
wouldnt a 240 liter bag be too big to work? i'd imagine the less space for oxygen in there, the higher the chance of success

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
The whole part talking about CO2 from a car---it's not CO2, it's CO, carbon monoxide. When things like this are part of a seemingly reasonable post otherwise, it diminishes the acceptance of the rest of the information.

Given that, surely it's been used and been successful in some cases.
If unsuccessful, depending on how long the brain goes without oxygen, one could only end up injured...obv.

There's limited access for many to a proper sedative and then there's choosing the correct dosage but also should/could any other med be considered, i.e., an AE.
Def not saying it's not a viable method but SI is very strong so one must not be able to remove it otherwise tear off the bag so one must be completely incapacitated.

Man 240L is over 60 gal; this is big enough to crawl inside of.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, LostCauseLooknToCTB and Rumi
T

Twoped538

Mar 24, 2023
wouldnt a 240 liter bag be too big to work? i'd imagine the less space for oxygen in there, the higher the chance of success
Please read well, my friend.

The original post explained this in the last paragraph:
"If your sedative is not strong enough, or if the bag you use is smaller than the one I recommend, the level of CO2 in the bag will reach a critical point before you are in a deep sleep, causing you to tear off the bag. For this reason, a small bag and OTC meds are not recommended,"

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB and jolongone
YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
Please read well, my friend.

The original post explained this in the last paragraph:
"If your sedative is not strong enough, or if the bag you use is smaller than the one I recommend, the level of CO2 in the bag will reach a critical point before you are in a deep sleep, causing you to tear off the bag. For this reason, a small bag and OTC meds are not recommended,"
i did see that, but in my mind 240 liters was wayyy more than it realistically would come out to. with some veryyyy quick research i found out the average human breathes 7-8 liters of oxygen a minute. 8*60=240, so i guess it is fairly reasonable afterall

Lxions

Lxions

they/he
Apr 6, 2023
huh.
i guess ive always viewed this as a very painful way to go

T

Twoped538

Mar 24, 2023
i did see that, but in my mind 240 liters was wayyy more than it realistically would come out to. with some veryyyy quick research i found out the average human breathes 7-8 liters of oxygen a minute. 8*60=240, so i guess it is fairly reasonable afterall
Your calculation may be right with regard to the amount of oxygen, but that is not the critical factor.
The build-up of CO2 is more important. It will cause extrme discomfort before you will run out of oxigen.

Reactions: my-end
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
You need a large bag to give enough time for the drugs to put you into a deep sleep. If your bag is small, the concentration of CO2 in the bag will reach a critical point before the drugs have time to take effect.
I read about this on lost all hope website. I did seriously consider it at one point. But it takes a hell of a lot of drugs to induce unconsciousness. I'm uncertain that zolpidem or even benzos would do the trick even in very large quantities
I have no experience taking any of these drugs, but Chris Docker, who advised people who wished to CTB this way, recommends zolpidem, although he doesn't specify what dose. As for Benzos, I would be surprised if taking a strong dose didn't do the job, given how often they are used with other methods.
The whole part talking about CO2 from a car---it's not CO2, it's CO, carbon monoxide. When things like this are part of a seemingly reasonable post otherwise, it diminishes the acceptance of the rest of the information.

Given that, surely it's been used and been successful in some cases.
If unsuccessful, depending on how long the brain goes without oxygen, one could only end up injured...obv.

There's limited access for many to a proper sedative and then there's choosing the correct dosage but also should/could any other med be considered, i.e., an AE.
Def not saying it's not a viable method but SI is very strong so one must not be able to remove it otherwise tear off the bag so one must be completely incapacitated.

Man 240L is over 60 gal; this is big enough to crawl inside of.
Sorry, I just used the wrong abbrieviation - I understand the difference between carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide. Can't edit the original post anymore unfortunately.

As for accessing strong enough sedatives, it will be difficult, but not more difficult than getting prescribed Meto, I would say. The best thing to do would be to visit a walk-in clinic, and not your regular doctor, as walk-in clinics won't react by recommending dietary changes and exercise etc. Another thing to consider is that in the 110 cases in Ontario, the sedative that was most often discovered at autopsy was diphenhydramine, an OTC anti-histamine; the deceased in those cases tended to be over the age of 60 though, so OTC meds will almost certainly be ineffective for healthy non-seniors.

As for AEs, it wouldn't hurt to take them, but it would depend on the dose of the drugs you are taking - some people will have a lower tolerance to Benzos or ambien than others, and will have to take a lighter dose. I would recommend them if you can get them, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarni
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Hi All,

My method involves placing a 240 liter trash bag over the head and secure it with an elastic band. Once this is done, I plan to take a strong sedative that will cause unconsciousness within 30 minutes. While I am waiting for the drug to take effect, I will hold the neck of the bag open, so that I can breathe freely until I feel close to losing consciousness.,

I strongly believe this method has potential; however, whenever it has been proposed on this forum, the reaction has been negative. The main explanation for this negative response is the lack of goodbye threads on this forum where the deceased used this method. However, sucessful suicides using this method have been documented by Chris Docker, a leading researchers in the field. Chris Docker describes a study of suicide by plastic bag din Ontario, in which 110 cases of this nature took place between the years 1993 and 1997. In most of these 110 cases the deceased was over the age of 60; 40% of the time, they were suffering from a serious illness. These details suggest that not only is this method reliable for the average person, but is also accessible for those with reduced mobility. It thus scores highly in the accessibility and storage metrics.

Geo Stone, another leading suicide researcher, has also investigated this method, and compared it to other methods of suicide involving asphyxiation. In 1994 in the United States, asphyxiation using a plastic bag was the most common method of suicide by asphyxiation after hanging and carbon monoxide poisoning. It is important to note, however, that the vast majority of cases of CO2 poisoning involved a motor vehicle; catalytic converters had only been mandatory for 20 years at this point, so CO2 using a vehicle was still an effective method in 1994. When CO2 deaths using a motor vehicle are excluded, asphyxiation using a plastic bag was the most common method of asphyxiation after hanging. For those who are considering inert gases as a method, consider that Stone only records 15 cases of suicide by asphyxiation using gases other than CO2, compared to 422 cases of suicide using a plastic bag without gas. For those who would argue that this research demonstrates that hanging is a more reliable method, I would agree, but with the caveat that hanging as the potential to be extremely painful. What Stone's research ultimately shows is that this method rivals CO2, hanging, and inert gases as a suicide method.

Another advantage of the method is its low cost. All you will need is plastic bag large enough for a wheelie bin, an elastic band, and prescription sleeping pills. Docker recommends Zolpidem, sold as Ambien in the U.S; but other prescription hypnotics and Benzos may also work. People differ in their response to drugs depending on their weight, sex and other factors; you will have to be familiar with whatever drug you use so that you can ensure it will render you unconscious; make sure to leave enough time between trying out different drugs and making an attempt, in the case that you build up a tolerance.

The other point often made by critics of the plastic bag method is the potential for the attempter to wake up during the attempt gasping for air. I believe that people are mistaken on this point; before the level of CO2 in the blood has built up enough to awake you, you will have subconsciously removed the bag. There are confirmed cases of this happening, as reported by Chris Docker, who describes a man who failed this method several times without regaining consciousness during the attempt. I believe the owner of LostAllHope also failed this method in the same way, regaining consciousness to realise that he had torn off the bag in his sleep. If you still have doubts, consider sleep apnea. A person with sleep apnea 'wakes up' hundreds of times each night as a result of their airways becoming temporarily obstructed. This obstruction causes their body to wake up, and their head to adjust itself so that the airways are no longer obstructed; all the while, their brain remains unconsciousness. This proves that the body's first reaction to a build up of CO2 in the blood is not to wake up the brain, but the body, and unless you have restricted your hands or tied a knot around the bag (which you should NOT under any circumstances) your body's first reaction will be to remove the bag, long before the build-up of CO2 is sufficient to wake you up completely.

Needless to say, the above situation can be avoided by taking a sedative that you are confident will override the bodies self-preservation mechanisms completely by putting you into a deep sleep. If your sedative is not strong enough, or if the bag you use is smaller than the one I recommend, the level of CO2 in the bag will reach a critical point before you are in a deep sleep, causing you to tear off the bag. For this reason, a small bag and OTC meds are not recommended, although it is not inconceivable that they could work. You also must consider the order in which you put on the bag and take the drugs: one option is to do as I plan to do, and take the drugs while the bag is already over the head; then, holding the neck of the bag open, you simply wait for the drugs to take effect, so that the bag comes to rest against the neck when you lose consciousness. The other option is to take the drugs before you place the bag on your head, and place the bag over your head when you feel unconsciousness coming on; the advantage of this method is that you will take in more oxygen than if the bag was over you head, and you were breathing through the neck.

That is all.
Great information. It seems like a great method, but needs to be fitted to the particular person. particular patterns in sleep behaviors behaviors of sleeping, normal medications, and what particular dose and type of sleep medication would take effect when? Could they cause vomiting? How would we know which person under which dose would not wake enough to fight the process and what if the hand ties get loose. Where are the ropes tied? How can we know they are secure. It could be scary if one awoke to fight and flight subconsciously. Do you know of any recommendations as to dose of medicine, per particular person's sleep habits (ie. sleep disorders)? Thank you very much.

Reactions: Rumi
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I agree with all your points, there are many issues with personalising this method.

what particular dose and type of sleep medication would take effect when?

The particular dose of any medication will depend on a person's weight, sex, and tolerance of the drug. I would recommend using a drug you have taken before, so that you have a rough idea of how long the drug will take to put you under. However, if it's a drug you take regularly, consider waiting for a few weeks before you attempt, so that you lose whatever tolerance you have built up to the drugs.

Could they cause vomiting?

Yes. It is recommended that you take an anti-emetic with this method; the sedative I plan to use is diphenhydramine (which I have chosen for its accessibility and low cost; it is not an ideal sedative and I don't recommend it) has anti-emetic effects, so when I first attempt, I will not use an anti-emetic in addition to this.

How would we know which person under which dose would not wake enough to fight the process and what if the hand ties get loose?

There's no easy way to answer this question, unfortunately. The one piece of advice I can give you is this: don't assume that taking a stronger dose of a sedative will put you under faster; stronger sedatives tend to put a person into a deeper sleep, but they all take a similar time to knock you out. This is why you may need to experiment with taking the drug before you attempt. I have looked for studies that compare the effects of different sedatives, but I cannot access many of them, and the ones I can access are not very detailed. Drugs intereact with each individual differently, so your own experience of a particular drug and dose is more valuable than a study anyway. Whatever you use to fasten the bag is unlikely to come loose if you have taken a strong enough sedative and are using a large enough bag. You need to experiment with different bags to see how long you can last under each one.

per particular person's sleep habits (ie. sleep disorders)?
If you have a sleep disorder, then you will have a rough idea of which drugs can put you under in less than 30 minutes.

Sorry if this response has not answered most of your questions. I don't know the answers myself, and anticipate failing this method at least once before I succeed.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Great information. It seems like a great method, but needs to be fitted to the particular person. particular patterns in sleep behaviors behaviors of sleeping, normal medications, and what particular dose and type of sleep medication would take effect when? Could they cause vomiting? How would we know which person under which dose would not wake enough to fight the process and what if the hand ties get loose. Where are the ropes tied? How can we know they are secure. It could be scary if one awoke to fight and flight subconsciously. Do you know of any recommendations as to dose of medicine, per particular person's sleep habits (ie. sleep disorders)? Thank you very much.
Thank you Rumi for your detailed explanations to my questions. One more questions is where and how to tie the rists, and why must the bag be so large and why to keep the neck open or closed. The method is inexpensive, and less complicated than most, it seems to me. Still, getting the right drug is a bit daunting. I have a sleep disorder. Despite degrading chronic illness, 10 mg of valium only gives me 5 hours of sleep. I know at some point I am in deep sleep as I am not woken easily,, but that seems like a questionable time to me. I used diphenhydramine for sleep for years, but it gave me dehydration (dry eye, etc)) I took it once recently with the valium and it gave me longer sleep. I fear the fight flight autonomic response, and I guess to say the whole thing is scary to me. A deeper sleep would be fentanyl, or phenobarbitol., but don't know where to get it. I see vomiting is an issue, waking to that would be ugh it seems in the bag. The question remains how deep a sleep one can obtain and avoid autonomic survival issues and without vomiting. Can you surmise how much diphenhydramine would avoid vomiting.. Does it frighten you if you don't mind my asking? Thanks again.
Thank you Rumi for your detailed explanations to my questions. One more questions is where and how to tie the rists, and why must the bag be so large and why to keep the neck open or closed. The method is inexpensive, and less complicated than most, it seems to me. Still, getting the right drug is a bit daunting. I have a sleep disorder. Despite degrading chronic illness, 10 mg of valium only gives me 5 hours of sleep. I know at some point I am in deep sleep as I am not woken easily,, but that seems like a questionable time to me. I used diphenhydramine for sleep for years, but it gave me dehydration (dry eye, etc)) I took it once recently with the valium and it gave me longer sleep. I fear the fight flight autonomic response, and I guess to say the whole thing is scary to me. A deeper sleep would be fentanyl, or phenobarbitol., but don't know where to get it. I see vomiting is an issue, waking to that would be ugh it seems in the bag. The question remains how deep a sleep one can obtain and avoid autonomic survival issues and without vomiting. Can you surmise how much diphenhydramine would avoid vomiting.. Does it frighten you if you don't mind my asking? Thanks again.
JUST WONDERING; what lots of valium and dyphenhydramine together might do?

Last edited:
Reactions: beforeistoolate
beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023

JUST WONDERING; what lots of valium and dyphenhydramine together might do?
Why don't you consider a bigger dose of valium?
I'm planning to use both valium 300mg and 15g of phenobarbital for a long coma sleep inside a large coffin size bag/tarp.
Phenobarbital might be the best drug to combine with this method since it can leave you in a coma for several days up to a week.

Reactions: ftm68_99
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I'm planning to use both valium 300mg and 15g of phenobarbital for a long coma sleep inside a large coffin size bag/tarp.
Phenobarbital might be the best drug to combine with this method since it can leave you in a coma for several days up to a week.
Good idea, if I knew where and how to get phenobarbital. Why such a big bag? According to my research, it takes so much valium to kill that one vomits trying to take so many.

Reactions: beforeistoolate
beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
I only know how to get veterinarian phenobarbital here in Argentina.

With valium I'm planning to take it in through rectum, it's veterinarian IV valium compatible with rectal administration.

The big bag so it's comfortable first, and sturdy second. A thick plastic/tarp like material folded like an envelope which won't have enough air to keep anyone alive for longer than a day. From all phenobarbital overdoses I've read online, coma tends to last a minimum of three days.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I only know how to get veterinarian phenobarbital here in Argentina.

With valium I'm planning to take it in through rectum, it's veterinarian IV valium compatible with rectal administration.

The big bag so it's comfortable first, and sturdy second. A thick plastic/tarp like material folded like an envelope which won't have enough air to keep anyone alive for longer than a day. From all phenobarbital overdoses I've read online, coma tends to last a minimum of three days.
How do you know how to get the correct doses of vet. meds to adult size. Do you know anyone who's succeeded with rectal Valium? And what the dose is? How would you know if asleep if the rectal muscles will not excrete the valium. What object is used for rectal admin. Can anyone, any country access these veterinary meds. Different doses, you know, will vary greatly to size and metabolism. Where will you get the body bag you speak of, does it have a name? Yes, right with you, almost too late. Thanks for the info.

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
It's the same drug, doesn't change the amount you need to take to OD, I'm going with 18g of phenobarbital.

That's also why I don't wanna add anything on top of that, and go rectally with the Valium, which you are correct, might come out after you lose consciousness. But I'm using Valium as overkill, since phenobarbital alone can put you in a coma. The combination of Valium and Phenobarbital is lethal according to Guide to Self Chosen and Humane death. Phenobarbital alone can be deadly as well, in case you are not taken to a hospital of course. So the bag is also another overkill layer in case neither of those drugs can bring about death.

The body bag I'm planning to build it myself with a large plastic tarp, transparent so it's see through, get inside and tie the ends of it with a rope.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
It's the same drug, doesn't change the amount you need to take to OD, I'm going with 18g of phenobarbital.

That's also why I don't wanna add anything on top of that, and go rectally with the Valium, which you are correct, might come out after you lose consciousness. But I'm using Valium as overkill, since phenobarbital alone can put you in a coma. The combination of Valium and Phenobarbital is lethal according to Guide to Self Chosen and Humane death. Phenobarbital alone can be deadly as well, in case you are not taken to a hospital of course. So the bag is also another overkill layer in case neither of those drugs can bring about death.

The body bag I'm planning to build it myself with a large plastic tarp, transparent so it's see through, get inside and tie the ends of it with a rope.
Yes, but it's metabolized much differently in the rectum, which is not designed to feed the body but get rid of things. It's an organ of excretion, not absorption. Anyway, your right about phenobarbital, how much will you take? Is it easier to get in Argentina? Could I buy it from there to send here?
ADVICE NEEDED1 I'm getting to be out of time. My blood Oxygen level is 90 when I wake up: I suspected that my O2 was decreasing at night since I woke so sick in the AM. I've had 4 decades of a chronic immune disorder ME/CFS, and though I've lived much longer than most, most of my body organs are affected to the point of almost being bedridden, meaningless, focus and concentration fogging, neurological involvedment as so many other organs. So, I think the plastic bag, combined with low sleeping O2 levels may be the right combination to succeed. I usually take 7 1/2 mg of Valium and 25 mg of Tramazadone for the sleep disorder that is one symptom of the disease, and sleep only 5-6 hours. For some reason I'm not sure if I take alot, my body will keep metabolizing it for many more hours, it's just speculation. So if I take 5 times more in a plastic bag, and count on decreasing my O2 level more, I'm wondering about my chances of succeeding. For some reason I only keep sleeping it seems, like after an operation, if I get downers over and over again. Anybody have any advice on the right way to go for me. Thinking of some way of lowering my O2 level enough for unconsciousness but not sure how to/

Last edited:
beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
You can read more about rectal absorption, it's actually more efficient than oral in most cases.
I don't know where here is for you, but I wouldn't try to import meds from a foreign country.

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
Wow, how might one obtain phenobarbitol? I understand that it can help with anxiety, but it being a barbituate, I'd imagine most health care providers (HCPs) would try to steer their patients clear of it. May I ask how you obtained yours or are planning to obtain it? Thanks.