T

tired56789

Jul 31, 2019
I'm just so tired of life and how people hurt me and how my actions hurt people and I'm looking for an easy way to go.

Thinking plastic bag if I get super super blackout drunk and then take a shit ton of like nyquill or whatever and smoke a shit ton of weed it could work? I don't have health insurance and live in the USA so medication is too expensive.

Then if not I could throw myself off a bridge where I live. Possibly surviving the fall makes me worried.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
H

HYPERPRO9

Jul 31, 2019
Honestly none of them options are guaranteed to end your life, if you put a plastic bag over your head your brain may end up oxygen deprived but you could still survive and end up in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, that's the same with the drugs and the bridge jump. Youve got to be 100% certain that what you're going to do is what you want to do and unfortunately if you survive your going to have to deal with the consequences!

T

tired56789

Jul 31, 2019
Honestly none of them options are guaranteed to end your life, if you put a plastic bag over your head your brain may end up oxygen deprived but you could still survive and end up in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, that's the same with the drugs and the bridge jump. Youve got to be 100% certain that what you're going to do is what you want to do and unfortunately if you survive your going to have to deal with the consequences!

I get that. I think plastic bag is frowned upon without an inert gas to speed you along however maybe in my drugged state it would go ok. Gonna start some tests lol.

H

HYPERPRO9

Jul 31, 2019
Before you do haha just listen to this,

I had a very very close friend who OD'D on some drug (I dont know what the drug was) he ended up surviving and now lives his life not being able to speak for himself.

As I said nothing is 100% guaranteed! :)