P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
I was totally prepared to end myself with the helium method just to find out the Helium I bought is poor quality. So as an alternative I am considering to still use the bag, but instead of using a gas to just take a lot of valium and alcohol beforehand, put the bag on airtight with tape and then handcuff myself so even SI can't save me anymore. Would this work? I think it will. I have had a panic attack before where I screamed for help and no neighbours reacted so I probably won't be saved in time. The only crucial part would probably be to time everything right so I am already intoxicated and nearly passing out by the drugs and booze, but conscious enough to put on the bag and handcuff myself. Also, how much time would one have in the bag before CO2 build up and you feel the need to rip the bag off? I ask cause I hope to lose consciousness from the booze and valium before it happens.

Reactions: plastic and Cockney_Rebel
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I think I read about a similar method in one of the older PPHs. Some guy sat in a chair, drank some crushed sleeping pills, washed it down with whiskey and held a plastic bag open. He set it up so that the bag would close when he lost consciousness. I think that method is now not advocated since you can start flailing and knock the bag off or something while unconscious and the brain is scrambling due to the co2 levels or sum.

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
I was totally prepared to end myself with the helium method just to find out the Helium I bought is poor quality. So as an alternative I am considering to still use the bag, but instead of using a gas to just take a lot of valium and alcohol beforehand, put the bag on airtight with tape and then handcuff myself so even SI can't save me anymore. Would this work? I think it will. I have had a panic attack before where I screamed for help and no neighbours reacted so I probably won't be saved in time. The only crucial part would probably be to time everything right so I am already intoxicated and nearly passing out by the drugs and booze, but conscious enough to put on the bag and handcuff myself. Also, how much time would one have in the bag before CO2 build up and you feel the need to rip the bag off? I ask cause I hope to lose consciousness from the booze and valium before it happens.
I tried this once on a psych ward, minus the handcuffs.

As I hid under the covers during the night, one of the night staff ripped the bag off of my head, kissed her teeth, then said "do you realise how much trouble you could have got me into?!"

True story.

Fucking cold bitch.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Placo, ojinzo and lofticries
P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
I tried this once on a psych ward, minus the handcuffs.

As I hid under the covers during the night, one of the night staff ripped the bag off of my head, kissed her teeth, then said "do you realise how much trouble you could have got me into?!"

True story.

Fucking cold bitch.
Damn... So if it wasn't for her stepping in you likely would have died?

Reactions: Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
Damn... So if it wasn't for her stepping in you likely would have died?
There was a good chance.

However, as a "mental health nurse" on a psych ward, do you not think her response was cold?

I did complain about what she said, but of course "there was no record of it."

P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
There was a good chance.

However, as a "mental health nurse" on a psych ward, do you not think her response was cold?

I did complain about what she said, but of course "there was no record of it."
It is very cold. And I am not even that surprised since I believe psychiatry as a whole is often a joke especially when some people are genuinely better off dead, but are still forced to "think happy thoughts".

Reactions: lofticries and GenesAndEnvironment
P

plastic

Jan 16, 2021
I will end up with a similar method. I've been playing with plastic bags over my head for a long time and I have a lot of experience with that.
The best solution is to tie your hands because you are in a serious panic between 3 to 4 and a half minutes and you are losing control. Sometimes unconsciously hands try to tear the bag.

Reactions: ojinzo