• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Orpheus*

Orpheus*

Apr 7, 2020
Hey, I've got 10mg of Xanax, my plan is to take them all at once, plus a little alcohol, plus at least 100mg of melatonin, and I have other sleeping pills I could take as well. Do you think that'll knock me out enough to stop survival instinct from kicking in? I plan to put the bag over my head as I start to fall asleep, a big enough bag that I could fall asleep before the discomfort from CO2 kicks in.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I suggest testing with the bag first to see what it feels like.

Reactions: Orpheus*
H

Heartsick Traveler

Mar 7, 2020
Hey, I've got 10mg of Xanax, my plan is to take them all at once, plus a little alcohol, plus at least 100mg of melatonin, and I have other sleeping pills I could take as well. Do you think that'll knock me out enough to stop survival instinct from kicking in? I plan to put the bag over my head as I start to fall asleep, a big enough bag that I could fall asleep before the discomfort from CO2 kicks in.
I wouldn't risk it. That much Xanax (a bottle?) can also cause severe restlessness. If you're comfortable using an exit bag, then pair it with an inert gas to ensure success.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
10mg isn't enough and melatonin most probably won't do anything. Xanax + alcohol is in fact dangerous, but you'll probably just puke it out and the SI will most likely kick in.

Orpheus*

Orpheus*

Apr 7, 2020
I wouldn't risk it. That much Xanax can also cause severe restlessness. If you're comfortable using an exit bag, then pair it with an inert gas to ensure success.
I've never tried Xanax before so I have no idea how it's going to affect me, what kind of restlessness do you mean? I've heard of people meaning to just chill at home on Xanax and then going out and crashing their car. I have lots of weed I can smoke too, to help with the restlessness? some really heavy indicas that always calm me down or just knock me out.
10mg isn't enough and melatonin most probably won't do anything. Xanax + alcohol is in fact dangerous, but you'll probably just puke it out and the SI will most likely kick in.
How much Xanax do you recommend? And what if I take an anti emetic?

H

Heartsick Traveler

Mar 7, 2020
I've never tried Xanax before so I have no idea how it's going to affect me, what kind of restlessness do you mean? I've heard of people meaning to just chill at home on Xanax and then going out and crashing their car. I have lots of weed I can smoke too, to help with the restlessness? some really heavy indicas that always calm me down or just knock me out.
Xanax is risky, especially if you've never tried it, because everyone's physical and emotional responses to that drug can vary so widely. Xanax + weed + plastic bag = no guarantee of success, in part given the CO2 component and the body's survival instinct.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Very unlikely to work. I don't believe sedation of that kind will overcome the hypercapnic alarm response.
Hypercapnia is not uncomfortable. It's fucking horrific. Not painful as such but intensely distressing.
I have stopped breathing several times. First you have psychological panic. Then you have physiological terror due to co2 levels.
I didn't time it, but I'd guess by 30 seconds of increasing co2 I would have gouged my own eyes out for just one more breath.
At a certain point you stop being a person and revert to being a mindless animal.
If the sedation doesn't disable your motor skills then you may act unconsciously in an attempt to survive. And that level of sedation AFAIK doesn't stop unconscious motor action.
Plus you are likely to vomit anyway and harm yourself from the overdose, especially if the co2 panic overwhelms your sedation.

Reactions: enjolras, Yomyom, Heartsick Traveler and 2 others
Orpheus*

Orpheus*

Apr 7, 2020
I am worried about vomiting, so what if I skip the alcohol but keep melatonin/weed to make me calmer going into it and then I add helium? With an anti emetic too.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Well, It is the right way to combine a benzo and a plastic bag, classy method to achieve a good suffocation, but like I do not know what kind benzo is xanax, but sounds weak, and to mixing drugs not use to be a good idea, I would say that will not to work for.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I don't recommend this method. You're very likely to panic from the oxygen deprivation and/or vomit from the combination of alcohol and benzos. I understand your premise, but it may be better to go another route. Even without the alcohol, you may panic from not being able to breathe properly and rip the bag off reflexively

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
370E0D17 3535 4E8E A0B5 CAC8CCCA3ED1

495DC4DF F7B7 4522 9B43 CF6AB9931A36

4E02E0B5 07DC 4B4D BEB8 9C335D93FE0D

A7169A4E FCE1 4650 9F08 BB9C852C812A

Does it look like something you want ? To my taste, it seems too much of a jeopardy, taking chances

Last edited:
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I bought the book final exit. What I found weird/funny was that how many times he mentioned placing a bag over your head depending on the drug. Which doesn't seem like it would work unless someone placed the bag over your head for you.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
This is important, The final exit literally tells "Absent a physicianś help, a DYING person may choose to achieve the end by the method......................If you are depressed, tell your physician, and ask for treatment"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-08 Final exit-ingles pdf.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-08 Final exit-ingles pdf.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 13
H

Heartsick Traveler

Mar 7, 2020
I am worried about vomiting, so what if I skip the alcohol but keep melatonin/weed to make me calmer going into it and then I add helium? With an anti emetic too.
Don't overcomplicate the process and risk having things go wrong. If you have access to pure helium (from a welding supply store), then the other products--Xanax, melatonin, weed, alcohol--are all completely unnecessary. When properly assembled, pure helium and an exit bag provide an absolutely peaceful, painless departure. Search the threads created by Fightingsioux about inert gas for invaluable, error-free guidance.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I have stopped breathing several times. First you have psychological panic. Then you have physiological terror due to co2 levels.
I didn't time it, but I'd guess by 30 seconds of increasing co2 I would have gouged my own eyes out for just one more breath.
At a certain point you stop being a person and revert to being a mindless animal.
That's really like my sleep apnea, only most of the times the apnea comes before the sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I tried to OD on Xanax and alcohol, plus a bag with helium.....I remember having convulsions when the bag with a tube pumping helium into my mouth and nose...while it was over my head, SI kicked in, tore the bag off my head, and vomited red wine and Xanax all over my floor. I did get a good 20 hour nap..... It most likely won't work

• Aww..
Reactions: enjolras
Orpheus*

Orpheus*

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 31253

View attachment 31254

View attachment 31255

View attachment 31256

Does it look like something you want ? To my taste, it seems too much of a jeopardy, taking chances
This was very helpful thank you! Really wish I could get my hands on some opiates and explore my options with those.
Don't overcomplicate the process and risk having things go wrong. If you have access to pure helium (from a welding supply store), then the other products--Xanax, melatonin, weed, alcohol--are all completely unnecessary. When properly assembled, pure helium and an exit bag provide an absolutely peaceful, painless departure. Search the threads created by Fightingsioux about inert gas for invaluable, error-free guidance.
Thank you so much! One important question- would a potential rip in the bag, leaking helium, endanger my cats?

Last edited:
H

Heartsick Traveler

Mar 7, 2020
This was very helpful thank you! Really wish I could get my hands on some opiates and explore my options with those.

Thank you so much! One important question- would a potential rip in the bag, leaking helium, endanger my cats?
I'd be as concerned about a potential rip in the bag compromising the success and comfort of your own experience. Please use a brand new bag, as in a turkey roasting bag you buy in a 2-pack at the grocery store. I cannot overemphasize the importance of carefully following the comprehensive instructions provided in fightingsioux's inert gas thread (plug his name into the search block above), to include leaving room at the opening for excess helium to escape as it also keeps the bag inflated. No rips should result. Your cats should be fine, provided you aren't in a small, enclosed space with them. Leave a window cracked, and ensure your body is found within several hours--both for the sake of your pets AND for friends/loved ones who find you. Orpheus, if you have any doubts regarding your decision to ctb, then by all means, wait. Reflect and take all the time you need to be sure. The helium/exit bag technique, if executed properly (as fightingsioux describes), is NOT a mere suicidal gesture or experiment. You are beyond the point of no return after 8-10 seconds. Be sure. Wishing you peace.

Last edited:
Orpheus*

Orpheus*

Apr 7, 2020
I'd be as concerned about a potential rip in the bag compromising the success and comfort of your own experience. Please use a brand new bag, as in a turkey roasting bag you buy in a 2-pack at the grocery store. I cannot overemphasize the importance of carefully following the comprehensive instructions provided in fightingsioux's inert gas thread (plug his name into the search block above), to include leaving room at the opening for excess helium to escape as it also keeps the bag inflated. No rips should result. Your cats should be fine, provided you aren't in a small, enclosed space with them. Leave a window cracked, and ensure your body is found within several hours--both for the sake of your pets AND for friends/loved ones who find you. Orpheus, if you have any doubts regarding your decision to ctb, then by all means, wait. Reflect and take all the time you need to be sure. The helium/exit bag technique, if executed properly (as fightingsioux describes), is NOT a mere suicidal gesture or experiment. You are beyond the point of no return after 8-10 seconds. Be sure. Wishing you peace.
I mean yeah, of course I'm also worried about a rip ruining my plans, but I live alone and am worried about endangering my cats, who will absolutely try to near me too. Since I live alone a friend will make the call for me if they haven't heard from me in about a day. Why is being found in a few hours important? Or is that in fightingsioux's thread too? I did look through a bit of it so far.
I'm not interested in doing this as a suicidal gesture, and I think all of my doubts just come from the fear of death I'll always have even if I die of old age at 100.

H

Heartsick Traveler

Mar 7, 2020
I mean yeah, of course I'm also worried about a rip ruining my plans, but I live alone and am worried about endangering my cats, who will absolutely try to near me too. Since I live alone a friend will make the call for me if they haven't heard from me in about a day. Why is being found in a few hours important? Or is that in fightingsioux's thread too? I did look through a bit of it so far.
I'm not interested in doing this as a suicidal gesture, and I think all of my doubts just come from the fear of death I'll always have even if I die of old age at 100.
Being found relatively quickly is undoubtedly just a personal concern of mine, since the cats will get hungry (I have one, too) and they'll be anxious as your body starts undergoing physical changes immediately after death. I'm likely still also traumatized by the death of my best friend who took her life in this way, but wasn't discovered for four days. She was nearly unrecognizable. If the room around you is well ventilated, I'm confident your kitties will be fine. The space at the bag's opening (a tail's width) isn't big enough that they can wriggle their heads inside, and the air flow from that crack is a relatively gentle one (18-20 LPM for helium) so the bag will not burst or tear. Your doubts are natural... we are conditioned all our lives to fear or resist death. Making peace with one's decision to leave "early" can truly be a complex, heartbreaking process.