• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dman12009

Oct 1, 2018
I've been contemplating trying to ctb by hanging but tying a plastic bag over my head. The hope being combing these two will make me so weak I can fight off survival instinct. Any thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Red and Sinai Silence
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I can't say if it will work or not because I don't know but I've seen other users suggest the idea of having a bag as a backup.

Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
You watched The Fall on Netflix for this method! Jamie Dornan does it good!

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I've been contemplating trying to ctb by hanging but tying a plastic bag over my head. The hope being combing these two will make me so weak I can fight off survival instinct. Any thoughts?
I've always thought combining methods will increase chances of ctb.
Only worry is feelings of suffocation because of the bag, if hanging is taking too long to pass out.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Its gonna sound weird, but I thought a combo with hanging would be really effective...my ex used to huff those gas canisters (the computer duster, I don't know what's actually in them and too lazy to look it up.) She would hit it, her eyes would roll back, and she'd lose control of her muscles and go completely unconscious, often with seizures and labored breathing. I've thought about this...standing on a ladder with the noose around my neck, and just taking rips like a mad bastard off of an air can until I lost control. I'd already be unconscious by the time the blood/air choke started. The only thing that stops me from going this way is aesthetics, tbh...I don't want to be found hanging at all, and definitely not with an air can at my feet like a straight junkie. Plus, family and friends would probably assume that I made the decision because I was high on inhalants, which isn't how I wanna be remembered (like it matters, but I can't lie to myself about not caring anymore)

D

dman12009

Oct 1, 2018
Its gonna sound weird, but I thought a combo with hanging would be really effective...my ex used to huff those gas canisters (the computer duster, I don't know what's actually in them and too lazy to look it up.) She would hit it, her eyes would roll back, and she'd lose control of her muscles and go completely unconscious, often with seizures and labored breathing. I've thought about this...standing on a ladder with the noose around my neck, and just taking rips like a mad bastard off of an air can until I lost control. I'd already be unconscious by the time the blood/air choke started. The only thing that stops me from going this way is aesthetics, tbh...I don't want to be found hanging at all, and definitely not with an air can at my feet like a straight junkie. Plus, family and friends would probably assume that I made the decision because I was high on inhalants, which isn't how I wanna be remembered (like it matters, but I can't lie to myself about not caring anymore)
I hadn't thought of the canned air effect. I might have to consider this

Reactions: Shu and Worndown