• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

laila888

laila888

Jun 15, 2019
Have you considered CTB with the help of a plant/seeds? If yes, what is your weapon of choice?

Edit: I deleted the article I posted here in the beginning as it mentions a specific plant and I am trying to find multiple options, not focus only on one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strumgewehr, Kjo and AtomicNewt
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Poison hemlock seeds are easy to obtain online. It's hard to verify how many seeds one needs to die. I've thought about consuming these seeds before hanging myself with a rope.

Another toxic plant is pong pong seeds and known by the locals as from the suicide tree. Even with vomiting death will usually occur. They can be ordered as well but harder to pass through customs compared to poison hemlock seeds.

Reactions: laila888
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Here's the relevant quote from the article on the hemlock suicide:

"Wayne Calderwood, 32, chopped up dozens of leaves of the toxic plant which he found growing in hedgerows near his allotment.

Mr Calderwood, a keen gardener, mashed them with a knife before mixing the pulp with alcohol, and drinking the concoction at home.

The poison works by paralysing the nervous and respiratory system and he suffocated after his throat became restricted by up to 70 per cent, the hearing was told."

The article doesn't explain how his throat became "restricted". Did it swell shut through the action of the hemlock? Regardless suffocation doesn't sound too pleasant.

• Wow
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Kjo and AtomicNewt
laila888

laila888

Jun 15, 2019
Here's the relevant quote from the article on the hemlock suicide:

"Wayne Calderwood, 32, chopped up dozens of leaves of the toxic plant which he found growing in hedgerows near his allotment.

Mr Calderwood, a keen gardener, mashed them with a knife before mixing the pulp with alcohol, and drinking the concoction at home.

The poison works by paralysing the nervous and respiratory system and he suffocated after his throat became restricted by up to 70 per cent, the hearing was told."

The article doesn't explain how his throat became "restricted". Did it swell shut through the action of the hemlock? Regardless suffocation doesn't sound too pleasant.
Yes, that is true. I am not trying to follow his steps. I was just wondering in general if there are any plants that are not so painful? I heard about yew for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtomicNewt
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I genuinely feel that if there were a plant that caused peaceful & quick death, we would have heard about it by now.

Reactions: Dead_Anyway, Strumgewehr and Egddios
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Aren't white oleanders extremely lethal? They're the most poetic plant out there: gorgeous to look at, deathly to ingest.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and alizee
S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Aren't white oleanders extremely lethal? They're the most poetic plant out there: gorgeous to look at, deathly to ingest.
I thought so and once made a strong tea from oleander. It just made me vomit and feel shaky for a while.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I've read up on them but they aren't painless.

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I've read up on them but they aren't painless.

Fatal plants are poisons by nature. I don't think most of them are peaceful.
I thought so and once made a strong tea from oleander. It just made me vomit and feel shaky for a while.

Where did you get them from? How much did you ingest? It could be that the hot water degraded them.

S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Fatal plants are poisons by nature. I don't think most of them are peaceful.

Where did you get them from? How much did you ingest? It could be that the hot water degraded them.
I got the leaves from my yard, took about 15 and steeped them for about two hours. Tasted like you would expect leaves to taste like with a light bitter taste to it. All went well with no effects for about 15 min. Then never puked so hard in my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764 and AtomicNewt
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Poison hemlock seeds are easy to obtain online. It's hard to verify how many seeds one needs to die. I've thought about consuming these seeds before hanging myself with a rope.

Another toxic plant is pong pong seeds and known by the locals as from the suicide tree. Even with vomiting death will usually occur. They can be ordered as well but harder to pass through customs compared to poison hemlock seeds.
I read it somewhere, Hemlock hurts and it takes a long time before death arrives.Not sure though.

AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Ooo, don't know what it says about me, but quite excited by this thread :pfff: at best that I'm slightly eccentric suppose.

Be interesting to hear about different plants from different places. I'm certainly well up for some good old fashioned opium tea. Recreationally, to numb the pain or to possibly even slip away with... Any tips?

Last edited:
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
i didn't do much research but it seems that there is no "peaceful" poisonous plant. probably one shoud take other plants beside to avoid negative effects.
it must be a hard death but on the other hand it has something epic or romantic to die like socrates.

does anyone know how the negative effects (pain, convulsions ...) could be relieved? does anyone know where to buy seeds of Papaver somniferum (opium poppy) in europe?

Last edited:
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
yes iv thought of this and tried it. I took an OD a couple years back of fox glove leaves (digitalis), it said so many would be fatal so I took them. result was ended up vomiting a lot in hospital. green stuff. gross.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Sounds like a lot of these might be properly fatal if you took a strong anti-emetic regimen beforehand. The natural defense of vomiting seems like the failure point for almost all of these poisonous plant ingestion attempts.

Reactions: barny
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
yea prob need a few different antisickness pills though, it was pretty bad. so prob not a very good guaranteed CTB or not my one anyway. maybe something else?

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
yea prob need a few different antisickness pills though, it was pretty bad. so prob not a very good guaranteed CTB or not my one anyway. maybe something else?

I'd assume that if you had a lethal dose of anything you'd just need to keep from vomiting to make it work. Might even look into the anti-emetics used for SN or something similar as they are about the strongest available out there.

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
yes iv thought of this and tried it. I took an OD a couple years back of fox glove leaves (digitalis), it said so many would be fatal so I took them. result was ended up vomiting a lot in hospital. green stuff. gross.
did you take other plants or medics to avoid pain and convulsions?