cherrybleach

cherrybleach

Apr 10, 2023
i know the title seems weird but i depend on events, plans, or other up coming important stuff to keep me from ctb. i say "i cant do it now because i have x place to be" etc but lately i've just been feeling horrible i just want to leave and i had this one event i had to attend in about a month that was giving me a reason to keep going but it got canceled and now i'm sitting here with nothing to look forward to, nothing to keep me from ctb, not even sure if i'll follow through with it or what method i'll sure but it's definitely in my head now

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, outrider567 and betternever2havbeen
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am really sorry to hear that and I feel your pain. Having nothing to look forward to is terrible.

Aren't there any other events or plans you could make? What about going out with ur friends or even by yourself or inviting someone over? How about u decide to watch the movie you've always wanted to watch next week so you can prepare stuff like snacks in advance to look forward to?

• Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, cherrybleach, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I think you should have something to actually go for instead of all these happenings to be present at. Are these, like parties or what?

Some don't really have anything to look forwards to, but waiting till death, and doing anything they can to extend that wait. Coping with lots of distractions is very comon, and it's what I do most days.

I hope you truely look foreward to those events, instead of them only being a distraction a against ctb.

Reactions: cherrybleach
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that life really is so incredibly disappointing and it's very much understandable wishing to finally be free from all the suffering. But anyway I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

cherrybleach

cherrybleach

Apr 10, 2023
I think you should have something to actually go for instead of all these happenings to be present at. Are these, like parties or what?

Some don't really have anything to look forwards to, but waiting till death, and doing anything they can to extend that wait. Coping with lots of distractions is very comon, and it's what I do most days.

I hope you truely look foreward to those events, instead of them only being a distraction a against ctb.
meet ups with people, meetings for school or career etc , i genuinely look forward to them sometimes but mostly they are just distractions or something to have on my mind really

Reactions: LifeIsCrazy