StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Hello everyone

So I'm currently in the UK and will be for a while until my work visa expires or if I can no longer sustain the costs of living by myself that I have to move back with my parents in a country where interestingly enough SN is accessible (according to my research, though I wouldn't count on it yet).

Work is seriously burning me out but despite the ass pay, I would still have more money to myself than if I were to return to my country because the cost of living there is too high relative to the earnings compared to the UK, hence why I'm barely hanging on here despite the plea from my parents to not kill myself and to go back to my country. Only either could happen.

I'm not gonna bother telling my story or reasons to ctb, it may sound selfish but long story short, I am burnt out with my life with no hopes in the future, and also the world is broken as it was designed in a way to benefit the elites and the living fossils generation for political or economical reasons or whatever it may be.

I still am looking for SN in the UK but it won't be easy and I'm likely gonna get the cops involved, so I'll try to steer clear for the time being unless a safe opportunity arises. I was thinking of going for the Night-Night method, though I have some reservations that it might be too good to be true, though I have yet to test/practice myself on that. I'm tempted to purchase some ratchet straps and cornbags for a start.

I'm also looking to trying to get a cardiac arrest, though at my age of just 24, I am extremely unlikely to get one. I've been abusing a lot of alcohol lately and I heard that it can lead to cardiac arrest, but I wouldn't count on it too quickly. Any ideas to accelerate that?

I might have to end up going back as the cost of living is increasing and I fear I would not have a place to stay with the anticipated hike in rent prices and shortage of availability. I honestly don't want to be buried at my country should I successfully ctb there, I'd be buried there as a muslim and I am not one. Or it might not matter too much once I'm dead lmao. I also wanna make it as painless as possible for my family and friends, which is why I'd much do it in the UK where they would not be able to see me or at least with immediate effect.

Any thoughts or inputs?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist, LonelyKitten, Sannti and 2 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Doing it in the UK will make it harder for your family as your remains will have to be repatriated to your home country for burial and that is a very involved process.

Reactions: StellaSomnus
male user

male user

Aug 28, 2023
I hope everything will turn out well for you in the end. You don't sound selfish at all, sorry you've been through so much that you're planning on ctb, if you really decide on doing it I wish you it'll be quick and painless.

• Love
Reactions: StellaSomnus
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Doing it in the UK will make it harder for your family as your remains will have to be repatriated to your home country for burial and that is a very involved process.
I know a friend of a friend of a friend, basically a countryman that's known via friends from outside my circle, who died here a couple years back from overdosing drugs and was buried in the same county I current live in and his body was not transported back to my country. I never met him myself, though a friend of mine knew him and that has visited his grave.

I'm not entirely sure on the burial process of non-citizens or those without permanent residency here, but if he can rest here, I hope I can too.

If it is too much of a pain to handle my dead body, maybe I should SN and ctb in my home country.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori