• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vexi

vexi

(_ _*) Z z z
Feb 17, 2023
So, I have some zopiclone and doxylamine tablets + beer. I once tried to overdoes on some sleeping pills but it failed. I don't know what to expect but all I want is to never wake up. I'm afraid its going to be like last time but at the same time I have no other options.

Would this be a reliable method? any advice would be helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and HadItAll
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Sleeping pills have such a high failure rate. I've literally only seen it being successful in movies. It would be such a nice sweet way out, but it just doesn't seem like an option as far as i know.
Maybe I just haven't been around enough in this forum.

Reactions: lionetta12, looking_for_peace and Source Energy
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
While it is apparently possible to pass away from certain antihistamines, you'd have to consume such a massive quantity (especially if you're older and have a bigger body mass) that likely still wouldn't be anywhere near a 100% guarantee. Also if you plan on taking the drugs orally, no matter what drugs you use, you will need an antiemetic otherwise you will throw up.

For CTBing orally, you ideally want either Sodium Nitrite, a potent opioid and/or a barbiturate.

Reactions: SetMeFree11, RazzyJazzyBlue, Source Energy and 1 other person
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Unreliable method. Sleeping pills are no longer killer barbs and that's on purpose lol

Reactions: murmur, touhoufan, GasMonkey and 3 others
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
You cannot ctb with modern sleeping pills. You can only do it with the old fashioned kind that are no longer used. That is exactly what N was.

Reactions: HadItAll
JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
With diphenhydramine the dangerous dose is above 3 grams. Doxylamine pills are half as strong as dph so I'd guess you'd need at least 10 grams. Also anticholinergics will make you get terryfiying hallucinations and delirium. You are probably gonna wake up in a psych ward or a hospital

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
It's not a reliable method at all. I mean it's a reliable method to get hospitalized, not reliable to ctb.
If it's a cry for help, I hope you will find an option to ask for help without harming yourself. With modern sleeping pills you can just fast forward to getting admitted voluntarily by saying that you feel like doing it. The result will likely be quite similar minus the puking and/or stomach pumping. You can call a hotline and tell them that you want to do it, and get transported to a hospital.
If you want to ctb, I'm not going to try to convince you not to. I do respect this choice, that's why I'm here. However this post really gives the vibe of someone who wants to get helped rather than ctb. This site is full of resources about reliable methods. With unreliable methods it's not worth it in my opinion.
I hope you're an adult, it sort of reads like a post of someone who isn't an adult. Please reconsider, having many attempts usually makes ones life significantly worse.

Reactions: murmur and JuliaOnTheNet