• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

K-On

Jul 14, 2021
I tested with bedsheet and earphones but it didn't work. Just today I remembered about my tie from school uniform from the school which I used to go. I want to know which knot will be effective most effective and will it work if I hang on a door knob?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, OnlyTheWind and puppet_nihilist
K

K-On

Jul 14, 2021
I recommend you check out the other more peaceful chemical methods like SN and keep hanging as a last resort
I cannot buy things as my family is always home and I don't have any money of my own as I turned 18y/o this January. So I can only attempt to ctb at night and that is why I chose hanging. Maybe I will do a trial before sleeping tonight.

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
I cannot buy things as my family is always home and I don't have any money of my own as I turned 18y/o this January. So I can only attempt to ctb at night and that is why I chose hanging. Maybe I will do a trial before sleeping tonight.
Well, I am in the in same boat as you, exactly the same scenario except for being 19 rather than 18. Take a lot of care in your trials if you have a particular planned date for ctb, you can do that by placing padding around your neck. Check out the hanging mega thread too I guess, it can be helpful reading through other people's experiences with hanging since you want to avoid further complications. Take care

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm so sorry you're so young and feel that things have come to this. I used to teach students your age and so many of them felt this way. I'd always do my best to offer words of comfort and encourage them to keep going. I realize it seems hypocritical because of my own views and my own desire to ctb, but it's always so sad to see those same feelings in someone so young.

I don't know your life story, and I don't want to make any assumptions or judgments. All I will say is that — as someone who first made a suicide plan at the age of 19 — even when things seem so bad, there are often so many other potential paths to a successful and happy life, or at least happy and successful years. It's unlikely that you've exhausted all your options and resources at that age. Still, I understand what it feels like to be in so much pain.

I really do hope you find peace in whatever is the best way for your situation. If you ever want to talk, feel free to reach out.

K

K-On

Jul 14, 2021
I wasn't able to kill myself today at 3:00 am as I didn't feel it was worth it as I didn't think much as I was sleepy. Now, I just regret not killing myself then, as now I know how much my father hates me. I have been crying for the last 30 minutes I just hate existing.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Dead Meat and puppet_nihilist
soap

soap

Pronounced dead
Jan 14, 2021
I'm so sorry you're so young and feel that things have come to this. I used to teach students your age and so many of them felt this way. I'd always do my best to offer words of comfort and encourage them to keep going. I realize it seems hypocritical because of my own views and my own desire to ctb, but it's always so sad to see those same feelings in someone so young.

I don't know your life story, and I don't want to make any assumptions or judgments. All I will say is that — as someone who first made a suicide plan at the age of 19 — even when things seem so bad, there are often so many other potential paths to a successful and happy life, or at least happy and successful years. It's unlikely that you've exhausted all your options and resources at that age. Still, I understand what it feels like to be in so much pain.

I really do hope you find peace in whatever is the best way for your situation. If you ever want to talk, feel free to reach out.
I wish i killed myself at 18, or just before 21 anyway. Could've died an innocent man at least.

Idk about op but sometimes it's better to die young. Die a hero or live long enough to become the monster etc.