CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
Lately, I've been feeling a lot more suicidal than usual. That's because there's something in my life that can be one way or another, and if it turns out I can't deal with the choice made by my family and doctors, I'm going to kill myself. I've been suffering because of this. Years of my life. This one is different; people are trying to help me, truly, but something seems not to be enough. Before, I wanted to take my own life but I was scared about what's on the other side: nothing (my belief and opinion). Emptiness. Now, I've come into a point in which I identify with nothingness. I like the idea of not existing anymore. Not existing at all. I always sleep and avoid doing things, normal things, like taking a shower or get out of bed.
To be honest, my ideal suicide would be shooting myself. Unfortunately, I don't own guns and I won't buy or try to find one.
I would like to jump off a building, but I'm too lazy to even think of getting caught or finding a building which is high enough for me to die if i jump off.
I will most likely hang or asphyxiate myself.
I really have lost all hopes and desire to be here.
I'm just taking some time.
I'm not happy in this world. I will never be.
I hate doing this to my family, specially my mom. But I've been hanging on for too long and it's not fair for me to stay where I don't belong.
I will keep you updated, if you care.

With love, V. 💕

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Kerrtu, CW36 and 3 others
TheShyOne

TheShyOne

We all die anyway
Aug 11, 2023
I hope you find peace, one way or another. Good luck

• Love
Reactions: CyVir
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Lately, I've been feeling a lot more suicidal than usual. That's because there's something in my life that can be one way or another, and if it turns out I can't deal with the choice made by my family and doctors, I'm going to kill myself. I've been suffering because of this. Years of my life. This one is different; people are trying to help me, truly, but something seems not to be enough. Before, I wanted to take my own life but I was scared about what's on the other side: nothing (my belief and opinion). Emptiness. Now, I've come into a point in which I identify with nothingness. I like the idea of not existing anymore. Not existing at all. I always sleep and avoid doing things, normal things, like taking a shower or get out of bed.
To be honest, my ideal suicide would be shooting myself. Unfortunately, I don't own guns and I won't buy or try to find one.
I would like to jump off a building, but I'm too lazy to even think of getting caught or finding a building which is high enough for me to die if i jump off.
I will most likely hang or asphyxiate myself.
I really have lost all hopes and desire to be here.
I'm just taking some time.
I'm not happy in this world. I will never be.
I hate doing this to my family, specially my mom. But I've been hanging on for too long and it's not fair for me to stay where I don't belong.
I will keep you updated, if you care.

With love, V. 💕
I hope you succeed in your plans. Just remember Jumping is risky unless you're super high (up). Hanging is also risky unless it's full suspension. Whatever you choose, be brave.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88, CyVir and meltskelt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your wish to be free from this existence really is understandable to me, the thought of permanent nothingness comforts me and it just sounds so peaceful to be completely unaware, to not-exist is all I've ever wished for, I also don't feel like I belong here and never could do. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Kerrtu
CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
I hope you find peace, one way or another. Good luck
Thank u so much!
I hope you succeed in your plans. Just remember Jumping is risky unless you're super high (up). Hanging is also risky unless it's full suspension. Whatever you choose, be brave.
Thank u! Yes, I know, i gotta plan everything so it goes well.

Reactions: Kerrtu