sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
So, I think my time has finally come to leave this fucked up planet. I am planning on going with partial suspension.
I've checked everything, my support holds my full body weight and the rope is thick enough to cut off my carotid arteries.
The only thing that's left is to write a suicide note, I will focus on that in the next few days.

I am still going to university, so I am going to hint to them that I won't see them anymore after Friday, and say an indirect forever goodbye.
When I am home I am going to spend my last few days with my poor dog, go on a last walk together and play with her for the last time.
I know already that I will miss her the most, she is the most important part of my life and probably the best thing that ever happened to me.
Since she is always in my room at night she will watch me die. I can't stand that thought, but I am done with my shit life. I just hope she doesn't alert my parents.
For my online friends, I am going to prepare a scheduled email, so that they know what happened to me.

And yeah, that's about it. Since I am not sure if I will actually go through with it, I will keep you guys updated.

I also just want to thank this community for everything.
In the last few months, I've found that I am not the only one feeling this way, and finally found comfort and peace in wanting to die.
Thank you for everything, I'll never forget you, even if I get better, you'll always have a place in my heart.
I love you!

• Hugs
Reactions: DutchieToxic, WAITING TO DIE, leavingsoon99 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with what you decide.

• Love
Reactions: sadlyexisting
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

• Love
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
If you're serious, then I wish you all the best with your plan. May your soul find peace.

• Love
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I wish you luck and hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Love
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Wish you the best, may you find peace.

• Love
S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
Since she is always in my room at night she will watch me die. I can't stand that thought, but I am done with my shit life. I just hope she doesn't alert my parents.

She probably will alert your parents. My dog found me in a drunk bloodied mess after being assaulted and got help.

I miss mine so much. What type of dog do you have?

• Love
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
Well, I just need to hope she alerts my parents to late then.
I have a small one, she is a 10 year old Malteser, she is such a cutie.

This is her: IMG 4045

• Love
Reactions: LeapYear, deadbody and Conker