A

ac9830

Dec 25, 2020
I'm planning on doing it in a months time, life has been so shit the past 3 years despite everything appearing so good on the outside. I'm taking one last ski trip for 2 weeks as it's the only thing I enjoy in this world. Everyone who was in my life to live for I lost and now I'm just so fucking ready.

I want input on wether it is worth the hassle to get N as it seems to be the gold standard. SN is easy to get where I live, I'm just worried about getting the proper antimetics I plan on taking a ton of benzos on the day as well to make things better. I've also looked into acquiring pure fentanyl and doing that with Xanax to have the best high of my life before I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, darksideofthebright and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I hope everything works out for you! :heart::heart::hug::hug: I personally would prefer N over SN or F+Xanax but that's up to you. If you have enough money for N and know A's e-mail it's probably worth the hassle. Hugs :hug::hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
A

ac9830

Dec 25, 2020
Yea ideally pure F and X would be my top choice but it can be hard to get
I was once a drug addict and have been sober, I've been considering relapsing to make it that much easier to ctb

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright and sadworld