C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020
Sorry, if there will be mistakes. English is not my native, but I still want to use it because the majority of members speak it.

Hello, I finally decided to go for it as I doubt to have a better opportunity in the nearest future.
I don't know, if it really will go that far. I'm saying it in case if I'll chicken out and all that thread appear to be just a performance (I really hope it won't).

Before writing things, I want you to read the post of this member. His words convey my emotions very accurate, I couldn't do it better. It won't take much time. So please, take it seriously, and respect my feelings, otherwise I would have to delete the thread. And please, don't wish me good luck and such things, it makes me feel trapped, as I'm still alive. It's great if you understand, if you don't - just listen to me.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/good-bye-personeffeds-last-long-thread.56554/

Well, here we go. That's my plan for the next couple of days:
08.01 - Cerucal (antiemetic, active substance - metoclopramide) 2 times a day. +. Neksium in the morning before breakfast as usual (PPI, a.s. - esomeprazole. I've been taking it once a day for a week as a part of my medication. Right here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntacid-beta-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/ it's said I don't need to change it if I've been taking it for a while. Don't know if it's true)
09.01 - same as previous day. Stop eating after 9:00 pm.
10.01 - 1 hour before SN (three dosages of 25 mg will be prepared just in case) I'll take 1,5 tablet of Phenazepam; Cerucal and Neksium as usual.

In the night from 9'th to 10'th of January I don't want to sleep to blackout as fast as I can. I won't be able to fall asleep anyway.

If any part of my plan seems wrong to you, write me. I'll be happy to improve it

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: adam, ansiedad, patheticpartner and 1 other person
C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020
I'v chicken out) The hour before SN I suddenly doubted in it, so now I am looking for resources of pentobarbital.
If you aware of the A source from Mexico, please, text me
No, I can't live like this
I'll do it

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, adam, diyCTB and 2 others