• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
I am 100% sure that suicide is right for me, I have contemplated it for many years and my reasons are incurable mental disorders and illnesses, physical deformities and extreme social isolation. I feel no remorse about anything my death will cause.

If you have the time, please give me some tips to make sure that my method will not fail.

Please do not link me to any megathreads, I have already read most of them.

I am 65 kg 178 cm.

As my anchor point I am planning to use a pullup bar which supports up to 180kg on the top of my door frame. It should be easy to acquire this without raising suspicion.

I will also buy a rope, I am thinking at least 15mm thick polypropylene/polyester. Any opinions on the thickness and material? It will be harder to acquire this but I will find a way.

I will use a slipknot on the back of my neck but I am unsure about the position of the noose, should it be right under my jaw above my adam's apple or at my lower neck below my adam's apple? I have read differing opinions on this, not sure which is better for full suspension.

I will use a chair and then kick it away. I should be able to hang from my doorframe with my feet barely above the floor. I live in a flat with my parents but I should be able to find time home alone for at least 10 hours in the morning. I will also shut off any blinds, close windows, lock doors and leave a note in my room explaining my reasoning.

Is there any chance the pullup bar could come loose while my body is shaking? I will test it of course with my bodyweight but I cannot really reproduce those movements.

I am really doubtful about partial hanging because of SI.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven and LM10
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
What could go wrong? Well the rope could break, and if you're not dead yet you will end up with brain damage or someone could discover you before the job is done.
It is better to try to cut the blood flow to the brain. You'll lose consciousness really quick. Either way it would be very painful and you will probably regret it but it would be too late. If the airway only is constricted, you will lose consciousness in 1 -3 minutes. The best idea would be to apply the pressure on the right side of the neck, below the jaw and hope it will also constrict the carotid artery.
You could also try drop hanging, almost totally painless if achieved correctly.

Last edited:
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
What could go wrong? Well the rope could break, and if you're not dead yet you will end up with brain damage or someone could discover you before the job is done.
It is better to try to cut the blood flow to the brain. You'll lose consciousness really quick. Either way it would be very painful and you will probably regret it but it would be too late. If the airway only is constricted, you will lose consciousness in 1 -3 minutes. The best idea would be to apply the pressure on the right side of the neck, below the jaw and hope it will also constrict the carotid artery.
So you are saying I should put the knot on the left side so that I apply the pressure on the right side? I am not worried about the rope breaking, I will make sure to buy a strong one. I am more worried about the pullup bar

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
the knot depends on how you want to achieve death
but yeah for me it is better to try to constrict the blood flow and not only the airway for a more peaceful death
You could also try drop hanging, almost totally painless if achieved correctly.
depending on your body weight (65kg) you would need at least 1,86 m of drop to crush spinal cord

Last edited:
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
the knot depends on how you want to achieve death
but yeah for me it is better to try to constrict the blood flow and not only the airway for a more peaceful death
I agree with that, I will do more research specifically on how to achieve that.

I have considered drop hanging but it is not at all accessible at my current location.

If I am not able to apply the method I described above, my alternative plan is to wait until I visit my grandma in a small rural village and find a stable tree to hang myself overnight. I don't know if I will be able to find a good enough tree to do the long drop method, but at least I won't have to worry about the pullup bar or my feet being very close to the ground.

I would also have to buy a rope at least 20mm thick and use the hangman's noose, if I am not mistaken.

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
I know N4zi executioners used 6-10 mm thick cord. So 20 mm would be more than enough, maybe too thick. Yeah you can try the traditional hangman's noose.

This could help you
"Several types of noose are in use worldwide.
The traditional hangman's noose has from 5 to 13 coils which slide down the rope delivering a heavy blow to the side of the neck. This pattern was used in America and countries such as Iran and Iraq. The modern American coiled noose is prepared in accordance with a procedure laid down in a U.S. army manual, from 30 feet of 3/4"-1" diameter manila hemp rope, boiled to take out stretch and any tendency to coil. It is formed into six coils and then waxed, soaped or greased to assure that the knot slides easily. Generally the knot is placed under the prisoner's left ear (the subaural position) as was seen in the photographs of Saddam Hussein.
Britain and most Commonwealth and ex-Commonwealth countries use(d) a simple noose consisting of a loop worked into one end of the rope with the other end passed through it. In the 20th century the eyelet was typically placed below the angle of the jaw, (the submental position)
The noose was improved in the 1870's by William Marwood. He used a brass eyelet inside of the loop to allow the rope to run more freely and to avoid the need for lubrication with soap. The eyelet was initially held in place by a leather washer and later by a rubber one. This type of noose has been shown to cause a quicker death. It is usually made from a 13 foot length of 3/4" diameter hemp rope. Later, the part of the rope that would come into contact with neck was bound with leather. This type of noose is used in present day Egypt, Kuwait, Singapore and Malaysia and in former British colonies. Modern materials such as Nylon have been tried but tended to be too elastic for long drop hangings. Iran uses nylon rope for its short drop/suspension hangings."

Last edited:
thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
I know N4zi executioners used 6-10 mm thick cord. So 20 mm would be more than enough, maybe too thick. Yeah you can try the traditional hangman's noose.
I think I will choose something between 10mm and 15mm. And I think simple full suspension is the best bet for me. It will be painful for sure but hopefully I can do it right and pass out fast due to restricted blood flow.

Long drop is too technical for me and really hard to apply correctly with what I have access to. I have done the calculations but I don't want to risk it.

Partial seems too unreliable from what I read on here and even though I know I will have zero regrets, I doubt I can suppress my SI.

Now I wonder if I should do it at home with a pullup bar or on a tree. I will make 100% sure no one will be able to find me for hours either way.

I am paranoid about the pullup bar falling out of place or my toes being able to touch the ground. I want to do this right the first time with no chance to save myself.

Perhaps it would be the safest to use a tree in the village but I would have to explore beforehand and find a good spot.

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
Long drop is too technical for me and really hard to apply correctly with what I have access to. I have done the calculations but I don't want to risk it.
That's why most of us chose full suspension. It is the simpliest.
Partial seems too unreliable from what I read on here and even though I know I will have zero regrets, I doubt I can suppress my SI.
Yeah, I tried partial two times, two fails. Always stepped back when I was about to lose consciousness. You feel everything shutting down. So inevitably it made me panic
Now I wonder if I should do it at home with a pullup bar or on a tree. I will make 100% sure no one will be able to find me for hours either way.
You probably have more chance of being discovered by accident outside. The pull up bar should do the job, but up to you. Choose the most reliable for you

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
That's why most of us chose full suspension. It is the simpliest.

Yeah, I tried partial two times, two fails. Always stepped back when I was about to lose consciousness. You feel everything shutting down. So inevitably it made me panic

You probably would have more chance of being discoved by accident outside. The pull up bar should do the job, but up to you. Choose the most reliable for you
Thanks a lot for the advice. I will think hard about this, nothing would be worse than failing lol.

If I were to use the tree I would do it in the middle of the night in an isolated field which is not used at all outside of summer and is far enough from houses to not alert anybody. There should be good enough trees there but I'm not sure because I haven't been there in a while.

If you don't mind answering, how come you are still here and didn't attempt full suspension already?

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
I would prefer to try to leave peacefully first. Full suspension (except if there is a long drop) never was a method I liked i would rather go for jumping or being hit by a train if I am too desperate. Right now, am waiting to be able to buy SN.

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
I would prefer to try to leave peacefully first. Full suspension (except if there is a long drop) never was a method I liked i would rather go for jumping or being hit by a train if I am too desperate. Right now, am waiting to be able to buy SN.
I wish you good luck. I doubt I would be able to use any other methods. Hanging is the only one that is feasible for me.

It is the most common suicide method in the world outside of the us and it seems like a really good successful option for how accessible it is, despite the short pain.

That's why I have my doubts whenever I search for advice on this forum lmao. How come full suspension hanging is barely discussed here compared to other methods even though it is far more common? It is kinda sketchy taking suicide advice from people who are alive. I'm guessing most people who already tried it the right way succeeded so they are not here anymore to promote the method. I hope I can be like them.

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
You don't need more advices since you don't mind pain. Just have to hang urself and let the gravity do its job.
It is kinda sketchy taking suicide advice from people who are alive.
Hmm... I think if the deads could talk their advices would be sketchy as well. Most of them were common people like you, like me. Not experts.

Last edited:

Jan 23, 2023
I am 100% sure that suicide is right for me, I have contemplated it for many years and my reasons are incurable mental disorders and illnesses, physical deformities and extreme social isolation. I feel no remorse about anything my death will cause.

If you have the time, please give me some tips to make sure that my method will not fail.

Please do not link me to any megathreads, I have already read most of them.

I am 65 kg 178 cm.

As my anchor point I am planning to use a pullup bar which supports up to 180kg on the top of my door frame. It should be easy to acquire this without raising suspicion.

I will also buy a rope, I am thinking at least 15mm thick polypropylene/polyester. Any opinions on the thickness and material? It will be harder to acquire this but I will find a way.

I will use a slipknot on the back of my neck but I am unsure about the position of the noose, should it be right under my jaw above my adam's apple or at my lower neck below my adam's apple? I have read differing opinions on this, not sure which is better for full suspension.

I will use a chair and then kick it away. I should be able to hang from my doorframe with my feet barely above the floor. I live in a flat with my parents but I should be able to find time home alone for at least 10 hours in the morning. I will also shut off any blinds, close windows, lock doors and leave a note in my room explaining my reasoning.

Is there any chance the pullup bar could come loose while my body is shaking? I will test it of course with my bodyweight but I cannot really reproduce those movements.

I am really doubtful about partial hanging because of SI.
10mm is the perfect diameter for this purpose. nylon, however, is probably better than polyester since it is stronger. a slipknot is good because it will slide easily, but if you are worried less about comfort and more about reliability than you shouldn't use the slipknot since it may come undone (which is why some people fail hanging). my suggestion would be a hangman's noose with only a few cords (which is what I will use). it is a very reliable knot that will not slip, but it will still tighten when something weighs it down (wont tighten as smoothly as the slipknot though).

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
10mm is the perfect diameter for this purpose. nylon, however, is probably better than polyester since it is stronger. a slipknot is good because it will slide easily, but if you are worried less about comfort and more about reliability than you shouldn't use the slipknot since it may come undone (which is why some people fail hanging). my suggestion would be a hangman's noose with only a few cords (which is what I will use). it is a very reliable knot that will not slip, but it will still tighten when something weighs it down (wont tighten as smoothly as the slipknot though).
I haven't ordered the rope yet, I was thinking 12mm so it is slightly thicker and doesn't cut into my neck as easily to avoid the pain, and so that the rope is stronger and has no chance to break.

I chose polyester instead of nylon because it stretches less but idk if it really matters for full suspension without a drop.

For the knot I will do more research but from what I saw most people don't recommend the hangman's noose unless it's for a long drop.

Rn I am mostly curious about the position of the knot around my neck so that I can block the arteries with as little pain as possible

Ticket 2 Heaven

Ticket 2 Heaven

Oct 2, 2021
Here is the rope i ordered from Amazon. We are on the same boat. I pray you find peace as I plan on after death. Screenshot 20230408 160049 Gallery