Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
Found a source of SN finally, it should be coming in a few days. Unfortunately I will not be able to acquire anti-emetics or any of the other recommended drugs to take with it. Only other stuff I have is ibuprofen / acetaminophen.

My plan so far is to fast the entire day, take painkillers around 10:00 PM, and then the SN at 11:00 PM. I will prepare 3 separate SN cups in case I throw up.

I'm not sure if this is the best possible plan with the limited resources that I have. I'm wondering if there's anything that I should change. I was also wondering if, in the case that I do throw up, should I take another entire dose, or just half a dose or something? Lastly, should I withhold from drinking water the entire day as well, or is that not necessary?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kalista and iloveloving
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
Maybe try gum or mouthwash to help the aftertaste? That might help with the throwing up as it's supposed to be really salty. Spit them both out after you're done.

Yes, I would advise to not drink anything until you need to. If there's nothing in your stomach then it's harder to get anything up.

I read on here that if you throw up then be sure to drink the other cup as soon as possible.

Reactions: vanillamilkshakes
Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
Maybe try gum or mouthwash to help the aftertaste? That might help with the throwing up as it's supposed to be really salty. Spit them both out after you're done.

Yes, I would advise to not drink anything until you need to. If there's nothing in your stomach then it's harder to get anything up.

I read on here that if you throw up then be sure to drink the other cup as soon as possible.

Thank you! Very helpful.

Reactions: iloveloving
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
Keep a bucket near you, you'll likely throw up. Also, many people keep a sweet nearby to numb the taste of the SN

• Informative
Reactions: Squishyface, yrrusdf and iloveloving