• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kittykatluvr

kittykatluvr

Aug 8, 2023
Not sure if I should use a knife and just keep stabbing my neck until I bleed out or order SN. I'm not thinking straight rn so I really do want to inflict maximum damage and pain on myself, but I'm just worried that should I not think this through and do something stupid rn I'll survive and cause irreversible damage to my body.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
SN with antiemetics and benzos. Best what we have now.

Stabbing would be the last on my list.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and kittykatluvr
kittykatluvr

kittykatluvr

Aug 8, 2023

Thank you, I think I really needed that extra input. Better to go out with a plan and be safe about it for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
there is a stark difference between those two methods. you said it yourself that you are not thinking straight. is there anything you want to talk about?

• Hugs
Reactions: kittykatluvr
N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
SI would interfere after the second stab. Not worth it.

• Informative
Reactions: aticeret and kittykatluvr
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
SN no question. The other really isn't worth considering to be blunt

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, iwanttoleave2000 and kittykatluvr
kittykatluvr

kittykatluvr

Aug 8, 2023
there is a stark difference between those two methods. you said it yourself that you are not thinking straight. is there anything you want to talk about?
Thank you for offering to talk. I'm not thinking straight because I was forced to come to terms with the end of something dear to me today and, honestly, I'm kind of a mess about it lol. I'm just tired but I'm going to try to keep myself grounded.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and MyChoiceAlone
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Thank you for offering to talk. I'm not thinking straight because I was forced to come to terms with the end of something dear to me today and, honestly, I'm kind of a mess about it lol. I'm just tired but I'm going to try to keep myself grounded.
Yeah, I kind of glossed over you professing your state of mind is in question. Are you sure ctb is really on the table right now? There's always recovery section...

Reactions: kittykatluvr and MyChoiceAlone
kittykatluvr

kittykatluvr

Aug 8, 2023
Yeah, I kind of glossed over you professing your state of mind is in question. Are you sure ctb is really on the table right now? There's always recovery section...
Probably not to be honest. I think about it incessantly but today is just one of those extra hard days.šŸ„²

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Probably not to be honest. I think about it incessantly but today is just one of those extra hard days.šŸ„²
Tbh I'm not sure which you mean from the phrasing

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Meant to write "I think about it incessantly but am too cowardly to follow through", apologies for the weird phrasing lol.
Ok, understood. Sorry to hear that, but hey you're home right

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would personally always prefer SN if I was choosing between the two and had access to SN, it's a reliable poison after all which many people have died from. To me trying to die by stabbing just sounds like it would lead to injuries as I could imagine the survival instinct kicking in if one tried to attempt, sounds like a horrific and risky way to try and die, there's a reason as to why it's not included in the suicide resource compilation.

Last edited:
  • Informative
D

Deleted member 65988

I second this, Sn with Benzos and Antiemetics are the best way.

• Informative