• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PoisonedOxygen

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
I am planning to CTB as soon as it is possible and currently considering all my options. My first thought was cyanide related, but since I can't afford a pure real one and also there is a lack of reliable source I've did some reasearch and found that it is possible for me to poison myself with hydrogen cyanide. It is found in raw cassava root, which I've already found a source to buy (made sure they sell it raw too). However the problem starts with the lack of information of how much hydrogen cyanide is produced in my stomach since it says that in 100g of raw cassava there is 500mg of cyanogenic glycosides. Therefore now I have trouble to determine how much of it I should consume to die. It says that lethal dose of the hydrogen for 60kg weight is 50-60mg, however I don't really believe that and if I'll decide on this method I would like to consume to around 200mg, just to make sure I won't survive. The second thing that contains glycosides are the seeds of cherries, apricot and plum. They contain amygdalum which after consumption produces hydrogen cyanide. But the problem with that contents is very little, around 1,5-2,5mg of hydrogen cyanide for a kilogram of fruit. Therefore I don't see myself buying 20kg of cherries even though I could use drilling device and buy it gradually in several supermarkets, it would just take a lot of time and work and because I don't live alone wouldn't go unnoticed. However again I think it'll be wise to combine cassava with the seeds since I can successfully hide medium amounts. Anticipating, I know that cyanide poisoning is considered very painful but since It is nearly unfailing I can go with it. What are your thoughts on this?
The second method which I could combine with cyaninde (when the poisoning becomes too painful to handle) is stabbing myself (tac knife). However here I am afraid the SI might kick in, even though I have a history of stabbing myself as a way of SH (very shallow of course, I doubt that is comparable to what I'm planning on doing) but anyway even If I manage to stab myself I would have to get the knife out since it works like a cork, and here I can already imagine the pain with a slightest touch on the wound or weapon with my finger so I think I 100% won't succeed here.
The third method i'm considering is of course partial hanging (I already read the thread). Here I can't decide if I should go with the belt or buy a rope, which is better? I'm a little scared of the possible brain damage too. I think here I will read more of failed attempts stories so I would have a clearer look on that. I already choked myself in the past with the cable trying to faint and it was very hard to succeed (or maybe I've done it wrong), so you know maybe this is why I have so much doubt in this method. Is there stats of how hard is to succeed on this?
The fourth method is to find belladonna. It grows in my country and they always alert to be cautious to not accidentally eat it every summer. The problem is that it starts to fruit in July and I cannot wait that long, also I'm afraid I won't be able to find it and just feel more like a failure. I would need approximately 20-30 berries. Even if I manage to find them and collect as much there is another problem as it is said it might (and I think 100% will) cause hallucinations. I don't want to raise awareness and start to shout or something while tripping balls, also It doesn't say if they are visual or audible, or both. Either way it just sounds worrying and definitely not a peaceful death. Maybe someone has expierience?
The fifth method I'd rather not do is OD'ing. I am a retired junkie, currently clean for over a year and everyday im accused of using even though i'm obviously not. I don't want to prove them right, you know? Even if I have an access to fentanyl. I really don't want to be remembered by anyone only by this. People only judge. This is the last method I'd use.
Why won't I just use SN? I don't know, the gas bottle gives me unexplainable anxiety, also i heard that If I order it I might be checked by the cops. My local authorities also know me and know I'm suicidal and I wouldn't be able to fool them.

If anyone managed to read all this thank you. As you can see I overthink A LOT (my brain is killing me) and also feel the need to analyze everything. Nevertheless I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.

silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
all of theses methods seems very painful to me, and the risk of failure quite high aswell, not the peaceful sleep we all wish for
i don't really know what to recommand for you, as i'm searching ways myself, but just know at least one person has read the entire thing, it's good to sur analyze everything, you'll make the best decision for you i'm sure, be that CTB or not, good luck

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen
PoisonedOxygen

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
all of theses methods seems very painful to me, and the risk of failure quite high aswell, not the peaceful sleep we all wish for
i don't really know what to recommand for you, as i'm searching ways myself, but just know at least one person has read the entire thing, it's good to sur analyze everything, you'll make the best decision for you i'm sure, be that CTB or not, good luck
The risk worries me the most, also I accepted that I'll never find peace. Probably not even after death, also thank you.

• Love
Reactions: silence of death
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How about CO in a tent? It seems like you have access to a little money, since you're contemplating buying a bunch of berries already. Frankly, poisoning myself, CO notwithstanding, isn't a method I've ever considered seriously, possibly with the exception of Nembutal, which isn't obtainable anymore.

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen
PoisonedOxygen

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
How about CO in a tent? It seems like you have access to a little money, since you're contemplating buying a bunch of berries already. Frankly, poisoning myself, CO notwithstanding, isn't a method I've ever considered seriously, possibly with the exception of Nembutal, which isn't obtainable anymore.
Can you explain how it works, is there a thread about it? I've had a tent somewhere. In my country it is illegal to camp outside of places meant to camp, but I can try to sneak in any forest anyway, or go to a camp site and pray theres nobody else. How effective is it?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can you explain how it works, is there a thread about it? I've had a tent somewhere. In my country it is illegal to camp outside of places meant to camp, but I can try to sneak in any forest anyway, or go to a camp site and pray theres nobody else. How effective is it?
Well, it's fairly simple, actually. All you really need is a tent (or other small enclosure), a bag of charcoal, and maybe one of those small charcoal grills, or even a metal bucket. Basically, you pour a bunch of charcoals in the small grill or bucket, light them afire, WAIT on the charcoal to burn off the impurities (smoke) at which point they should be glowing WHITE HOT, and then move the grill, or bucket, into the inside of the tent. Once the white hot charcoals are in the tent, it is best to wait until the carbon monoxide (CO) has built up before getting into the tent. You won't see or smell the CO since it is invisible and odorless. Get in as quickly as possible and secure the flap behind you. If you don't wait until the impurities are burned off, you'll just be breathing the noxious smoke, which will just make you sick, burn your eyes, and the make entire ordeal that much harder. It can help to "seal" the seams of the tent, so as to keep as much CO from escaping from the tent as possible. Even throwing a tarp over the top of the tent can help contain the CO inside. A small 2-man tent is ideal, as the larger the tent you have, the more charcoal (potentially) you will need. You'll probably want to place the grill or the buckets onto some bricks or something like that.

THE ONLY DRAWBACK TO THIS METHOD IS IF YOU SCREW IT UP. IF THE LEVEL OF CO ISN'T HIGH ENOUGH IN THE TENT, OR IF YOU GET FOUND BEFORE DEATH, CO CAN RESULT IN VERY BAD EFFECTS ON YOU , MAYBE SO BAD THAT YOU WILL BE BRAIN DAMAGED AND UNABLE TO EVER TRY TO CTB EVER AGAIN.

The idea is to get the CO level up VERY HIGH inside the tent. The ideal level is 10000 ppm (parts per million) or higher. I understand that you have no way of measuring the CO level inside the tent, but they make meters that do just that. I can't swear to it, but I believe that an entire bag of good quality charcoal, 100% carbon, inside of a small tent, will get the level high enough. If the level is high enough (10000 ppm or more), a few breaths of the CO once you enter the tent should result in unconsciousness within just a few breaths, and death should follow in a few minutes after that, as long as you don't get discovered. If you get discovered too early, all bets are off as to what the outcome will be. Like I said, CO can mess you up BADLY if you are unsuccessful.

It's very successful if done right and one of the more peaceful options as far as CTB is concerned. It's also quicker than many other methods. But, as I said, it has to be done right.

My suggestion is to get your post count up. This will allow a "Search Function" to open up to you in the upper right hand corner of the website. Once you get the search function, you will be able to search out discussions on the CO method using those terms along with "charcoal" and other relevant terms, and learn more about this method. You need to get your post count up to maybe 20 posts, maybe 30, I don't know for sure.

In the meantime, here's a link that will tell you a little more about it.

CO Megathread

Here's a chart showing what to expect from various levels of CO exposure:

CO Levels Chart

Here's another chart showing the "effectiveness' of various methods:

Methods

Disclaimer: This message is for informational and educational purposes only. None of the information contain herein is meant to encourage anyone to commit suicide using this method, or any other method for that matter. The author of this post shall not be held responsible, in any way whatsoever, for anyone's use of the information contained in, or linked from, this posting.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and PoisonedOxygen