G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
I've been staying at this place illegally, I don't want my landlord fined. Nobody knows where I reside, everybody knows I'm suicidal, I'd write a note too. But police will want to know where I lived.
I just want to die damit. Wish I've done this earlier when I had more brain, energy and fcks. Wish I had the money to cover the fine and body disposal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy, LADY007 and Wails
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Can you do it outside of where you live and leave a note for your landlord to clean everything out and pretend you never lived there?

Reactions: Gsvko and Wails
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very stressful what you are going through. I understand why you would be frustrated. This life can be very dreadful. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gsvko
G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
Can you do it outside of where you live and leave a note for your landlord to clean everything out and pretend you never lived there?
I'm doing it outside in any case because I don't want to mark a place, make it unrentable. Also clean and take stuff out . But they can find out. I can either move somewhere else legally just to kill myself, earn money illegally to pay the fine so I can rip, or just die without caring. Being so low energy, I wish it didn't take time. Thank you for listening

Edit: you meant another town or country, but it wouldn't make a big difference

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy and Noctis
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
I don't quite understand your post - why will your landlord be fined? - but I understand the feeling. It's exhausting. The energy it takes to sort out these postmortem details has me leaning toward the side of not caring about them. As long as I'm dead, none of that shit will matter to me anyway.

Reactions: Gsvko
G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
I don't quite understand your post - why will your landlord be fined? - but I understand the feeling. It's exhausting. The energy it takes to sort out these postmortem details has me leaning toward the side of not caring about them. As long as I'm dead, none of that shit will matter to me anyway.
She accepted me without paperwork. I'm afraid that side will prevail with me too, I simply have no strength.