RappyMaster

RappyMaster

Nov 16, 2021
So, I wanted to CTB on Monday 20th, because that way it'll be really easy for me to CTB. I've been planning it for around a month. However, my ex wants me to hang out on new years eve, at her house with her family. I honestly don't know how to feel about this, it was so sudden and unexpected.

The main reason why I feel this way is because I've emotionally drained myself that I don't really feel anything anymore, I want to leave this world without anything in my mind. This event has made me overthink my actions, I don't even know if what I'm doing is right anymore, I don't wanna hurt anyone or make them think bad things about me.

I was lost before I got the message and now I don't know what to think anymore.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Well if you have any serious doubts then you should wait until you feel more ready. There is no rush. Just take your time and decide. But at some point you have to make the decision for yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Chinaski, clown_17 and RappyMaster
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course the option to ctb is always there no matter what, we all have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing. I think I would only ctb personally if I was certain about my decision. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: RappyMaster
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
So, I wanted to CTB on Monday 20th, because that way it'll be really easy for me to CTB. I've been planning it for around a month. However, my ex wants me to hang out on new years eve, at her house with her family. I honestly don't know how to feel about this, it was so sudden and unexpected.

The main reason why I feel this way is because I've emotionally drained myself that I don't really feel anything anymore, I want to leave this world without anything in my mind. This event has made me overthink my actions, I don't even know if what I'm doing is right anymore, I don't wanna hurt anyone or make them think bad things about me.

I was lost before I got the message and now I don't know what to think anymore.
Definitely take her up on the offer, you have nothing to lose by doing it and it might make a difference to bits of how you feel.

Ctb will always be there but I feels you have something that acts as stop and pause moment

wish you the very best

• Hugs
Reactions: RappyMaster and rationaltake