C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Why doesn't the pph discuss risks of each method like brain damage? Also, I'm considering doing the CO method discussed in the PPH but wondering what to do to protect anyone in an adjacent room from getting poisoned. Does anyone have knowledge about this?

Reactions: lessthanperfect and Yaffle
G

GhostKing714

Dec 28, 2023
I'm also thinking about the CO method. I don't have anything concrete yet, nor am I an expert, but to avoid harming others and ensuring that the gas stays in and does not activate any alarms, I'm planning on covering the place with plastic and tape. Don't know if there is anything else, other than maybe doing it outside in a car so that it can't affect others.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can' t avoid that CO will be everywhere in your apartment after some time. Consider using a tent outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: lessthanperfect
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Why doesn't the pph discuss risks of each method like brain damage? Also, I'm considering doing the CO method discussed in the PPH but wondering what to do to protect anyone in an adjacent room from getting poisoned. Does anyone have knowledge about this?
You can't do CO in a house with other people, you'll need a small pop up tent or a car if you have one.

I read here somewhere a tent with a hydrostatic head of 3000 or higher and a stitched in ground sheet to minimise CO leakage.

You also want a roll of duct tape to seal any vents.

Reactions: lessthanperfect, cherry7 and Praestat_Mori
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I did a test, i did let burn 2 briquettes all night in my apartment in january 2022, nothing, no alarm. A lot of smoke.

No alarm because i dont have a smoke detector in my apartment, it broke , they were suppose to replace it but they forgot and i dont care.

Didn't die by i was ready for it and strangely, the thought of never waking up was a good feeling. No SI. Unfortunately it wasn't enough.

But do some run test and tried to seal the apartment. Disconnect the smoke detector.

Last edited: