P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
My only attemp was impulsive in the past,i had very strong impulse about to do it. But now i have no impulse about ctb, i am not happy and i am not so sad but i am desperate, i still want to die and i am sure about it but without an impulse ctb is too hard for me.

Planned is very different from impulsive. İ saw in this forum who died with planned, they didn't act with momentary feelings. They decided everything (date,place,method) for weeks. And then they implemented their decision without any impulse. How can they do it? with STRONG WİLLPOWER or what?

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, voyager and 5 others
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
How can they do it? with STRONG WİLLPOWER or what?
First they kill their hope. Then they kill themselves. Without this, it's always impulsive, one way or another, with varying degrees of impulsiveness.

Reactions: NodusTollens, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, UglyDuck666 and 3 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Those passengers have a lot of courage in my eyes.
I feel similar OP

Reactions: Spitfire, UglyDuck666, DFFP and 2 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i guess you just grow so tired from life that you are down to it no matter the time. but to be honest, you can plan as much as you want to a little bit of impulse, at least in my point of view, will always be needed. you will never be completely ready, there will always be something, even if too abstract, to hold you back, in the end it's down to what you'd rather have for yourself, if the benefits of dying are higher than the cons.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, AutoTap, darksideofthebright and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
i guess you just grow so tired from life that you are down to it no matter the time. but to be honest, you can plan as much as you want to a little bit of impulse, at least in my point of view, will always be needed. you will never be completely ready, there will always be something, even if too abstract, to hold you back, in the end it's down to what you'd rather have for yourself, if the benefits of dying are higher than the cons.
I totally agree. I think it can only work for me when it's a bit impulsive and not planned for several weeks.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutoTap, darksideofthebright, ecmnesia and 1 other person
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Could also be a natural trait people have much like those that do not seem to get hooked to drugs easily versus people who tend to struggle more than normal.

Reactions: darksideofthebright and sadworld
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I could only do it in an impulsive state, thats why ideally I would do it with a quick and easy to set up method, like by doing it gun, or jumping off a building, and I'd have to be pretty drunk too.

Reactions: sadworld
D

Darknessallaround

Nov 16, 2019
Impulsive = easier, but more likely to fail
Planned = harder, more likely to succeed

Bummer of a choice hey

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, MindFrog, Deleted member 23374 and 1 other person
P

pua

Nov 19, 2019

And SI is a big problem and i think strong willpower needed to overcoming SI

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Planned is always better. For this, you can choose the specifics, do the prerequisites like deleting your hard drive, drafting delayed emails, etc. Always make sure: EXHAUST ALL OPTIONS before going with ctb.

Reactions: ecmnesia
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I attempted hanging on impulse in highschool. That was roughly 30 years ago.
My voice is unstable and i can't sleep on my right side without my throat closing up.
It's wiser to plan.

Reactions: Peace_of_mind