Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Earth is a prison and we are enslaved to our bodies. We have to deal with whatever happens to our body, we are dependent on water and food. We have to make money otherwise we will die, which most people have to work for (slavery).

We need money if we get sick. We need money for every single thing. Money requires a lot of effort and mental energy. Life is constantly stressful. Once we are born, we are condemned to a life of slavery. If we do so happen to obtain wealth, we are still condemned to other forms of slavery from mental illness, physical illness and everything else. This entire existence is truly fucked up and the more you are aware of it, the more fucked it is.

Earth is a nightmare and I genuinely believe that Earth is what "Hell" is in religion. I actually think this is Hell, theres no way it is anything else. Anyone who is natalist and disagrees lives in ignorance and they are fortunate to be ignorant. Nothing in this life holds any value, from life forms to materials. Everything is fleeting and will get destroyed. Life is a cruel joke to any being that is born.

It is a kidnapping into a concentration camp. There is no justice for anyone and your fucked if you get the "short end of the stick" in life, you will see no justice for your suffering and will be condemned to a whole life of coping with your reality until the day you die.

• Love
Reactions: jbear824, DEATH IS FREEDOM, ApathyToLife and 17 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
...and about a quarter billion people in the world every year want to add to this prison population. Disgusting.
200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, TooConscious, thewalkingdread and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Maybe it is. I suppose we wouldn't know.

What did anyone do to deserve it? If this is hell, there's too many kind people in the world that live here. What did they do? If god is real he truly is cruel.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, TooConscious, bebebeep and 4 others
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I think this life is neither good nor bad, it simply is. The tragedy is that there is no natural balance to suffering and peace. If there is a god he is not picking sides. That's good, because it means we have free will (to the extent any life form can have free will given the framework we have, IE frail bodies, circumstances thrust upon us, the cruelty of random chance). It's also bad, because there is no counter weight to suffering.

I feel if I had died at 25 years old, I might have done so still believing more in beauty than tragedy. Humans live too long. Perhaps, the counterweight to suffering would be not living past 30.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, TooConscious, bebebeep and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
They are delusional fools. Especially if they are not rich.😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: Darkover, MatrixPrisoner, DoomValuer and 1 other person
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
What if earth is just what's left from a CANCELLED intergalactic reality TV show, originally made by Disney... but with no walking Taco 🌮 shitting Ice cream:

• Yay!
Reactions: new2blue, Tears in Rain, oddetoad and 1 other person
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Earth is a prison and we are enslaved to our bodies. We have to deal with whatever happens to our body, we are dependent on water and food. We have to make money otherwise we will die, which most people have to work for (slavery).

We need money if we get sick. We need money for every single thing. Money requires a lot of effort and mental energy. Life is constantly stressful. Once we are born, we are condemned to a life of slavery. If we do so happen to obtain wealth, we are still condemned to other forms of slavery from mental illness, physical illness and everything else. This entire existence is truly fucked up and the more you are aware of it, the more fucked it is.

Earth is a nightmare and I genuinely believe that Earth is what "Hell" is in religion. I actually think this is Hell, theres no way it is anything else. Anyone who is natalist and disagrees lives in ignorance and they are fortunate to be ignorant. Nothing in this life holds any value, from life forms to materials. Everything is fleeting and will get destroyed. Life is a cruel joke to any being that is born.

It is a kidnapping into a concentration camp. There is no justice for anyone and your fucked if you get the "short end of the stick" in life, you will see no justice for your suffering and will be condemned to a whole life of coping with your reality until the day you die.

The good thing is that when you wake up ("die") you will be able to laugh about it and it will seem like your life on earth was very brief, but of course while you are in the midst of it it seems so long.

Reactions: oddetoad
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The good thing is that when you wake up ("die") you will be able to laugh about it
in your dreams maybe but not in reality there's no coming back from death

• Yay!
Reactions: thewalkingdread and oddetoad
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
in your dreams maybe but not in reality there's no coming back from death

There is a great deal of evidence to the contrary.

Reactions: oddetoad and Ninja_Master
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
what evidence i haven't seen any in all my 37 years of being alive

Do research on "life after death" and especially "shared death experiences".

Reactions: oddetoad
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
exactly what i thought you've got no evidence like anyone here has ever come back from the dead to tell us about it in all history

Reactions: thewalkingdread
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
It could be an NPC for all we know.

I've seen his comments on here and I can say it's a possibility. He doesn't have any conception of eternity or that this could all be a simulation.
He doesn't want to see any other possibility other than that there is death and that's it.

what evidence i haven't seen any in all my 37 years of being alive
You can try do research instead of just using your same old code over and over again

Maybe it is. I suppose we wouldn't know.

What did anyone do to deserve it? If this is hell, there's too many kind people in the world that live here. What did they do? If god is real he truly is cruel.
It's possible we did some extremely gruesome crimes in our past life and it's only natural we need a mind wipe before we are born otherwise we would've gone crazy.
But I'd rather not feed those ideas because I know I would never do anything bad, at least here in this body. (but I can't say I wouldn't if I were lets say a demon in some other reality and they decided to put me here in Earth Prison. A sentence in another reality could be like 10 lifetimes reincarnated here on earth)

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Tears in Rain and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, I find it tragic and horrifying how humans continue to impose existence, just creating unnecessary suffering, problems, needs and so much harm as a result. In my case I certainly see existence itself as the ultimate problem, I'd personally see it as better that existence disappears into nothingness so that instead of all this senseless suffering and cruelty instead there would be nothing but true peace for all eternity. No matter what I'd always see it as preferable to not exist, only eternal nothingness is desirable.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, Immensevoid and oddetoad
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
You are a slave, @Darkover...😄

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and thewalkingdread
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I say this always, near death is not death.

The person comes back, they were only unconscious, early brain death, usually.

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, thewalkingdread and Darkover
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
God I couldn't agree with anything more. Fuck. I WANT OUT.

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I say this always, near death is not death.

The person comes back, they were only unconscious, early brain death, usually.

People like Dr Raymond Moody have painstakingly addressed this counterargument, but i don't wish to argue about it. I have my beliefs and we will all find out for sure soon enough, everyone on earth not just us. PS Look me up and appologize when we're in heaven!

:)

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
People like Dr Raymond Moody have painstakingly addressed this counterargument, but i don't wish to argue about it. I have my beliefs and we will all find out for sure soon enough, everyone on earth not just us. PS Look me up and appologize when we're in heaven!

:)
Oh i wasn't trying to fight with anyone, i was just throwing out what i was thinking to the void.

I had heard the stories of those that can wander in some etheral form and see their body, describing whats going on around them.

I find it hard to believe as i hold a dark bleak view on the world but i suppose i should become more informed on the matter.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream