PurposeDeficiency

PurposeDeficiency

In a constant state of confusion
Apr 3, 2020
I haven't decided on a method just yet but I'm considering jumping. I'd get onto a public tower (167,3 feet) in the evening or at night, drink loads of rum and jump once I'm wasted. Only problem I see is that it's in a city (not directly surrounded by other buildings though) so there's always a possibility of people noticing too soon or it being on the local news. What do you guys think?

• Love
Reactions: ecmnesia and Kat!
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Only problem I see is that it's in a city (not directly surrounded by other buildings though) so there's always a possibility of people noticing too soon or it being on the local news.
Would you be OK with that? I'm not an expert, but, from what I've read, jumping is quite messy, and it might go wrong, I'm unsure about the height, though.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Drinking alcohol is bad for jumping because it relaxes your muscles and protects your inner organs, therefore the chance of survival increases.

Reactions: Deleted member 23009
PurposeDeficiency

PurposeDeficiency

In a constant state of confusion
Apr 3, 2020
Would you be OK with that? I'm not an expert, but, from what I've read, jumping is quite messy, and it might go wrong, I'm unsure about the height, though.
It's not my preffered method but if I fail to get SN or N it's definitely an option, 'cause from what I've heard hanging is really complicated and jumping doesn't require any supplies. However, I definitely couldn't do it while sober.
Drinking alcohol is bad for jumping because it relaxes your muscles and protects your inner organs, therefore the chance of survival increases.

That sucks :(. Do you think the chances of succeeding would be high enough to be worth trying? After all no method is 100% reliable and the tower is quite high. But if it's not worth it I'll go with something different.

Last edited:
Reactions: antigone_iris