• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
I have some physical conditions and they will not get cured, that's for sure. If anything, it will probably get worse with my age. I'm scared that there will be a day where suddenly it will hit a breaking point and I will be living with huge pain or disability, or I will be forced to lay in bed until I die etc. Maybe it will be like this in 3 years, maybe in 30 years. This is my fear.
I was wondering. In case I won't have the guts to ctb and I will let my physical conditions to overtake everything, is there any way to prepare? I was thinking about reading some books like "how to live with cancer". I don't have a caner, nothing even close to that, but I'm assuming that maybe there will be some methods on how to cope. It all comes down to your mind I guess, right? To keep yourself sane and conscious and to be able somehow to detach your mind from the body. Maybe meditation would be helpful?
What I mean basically is that I want to be prepared when that day comes. I think it would put some pressure off and maybe I would be less stressed thanks to that. Because it's not just about being prepared for death, it's about being prepared for the process/period that comes right before death - and in some cases, for some people with some diseases, it takes even years.
Did anyone try to approach this like this? In case you won't ctb, then at least to be ready for the all the stuff that's been building in you?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This is one (of several) reasons I am going to ctb. My situation is that I have no one, which would just make such a scenario worse. I don't want to "prepare" for the inevitable aging maladies. I want to avoid them.

Reactions: Hollowman and opheliaoveragain
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Proper exercise will keep your body fresh for longer. That body really needs maintenance before it's too late. Many do nothing, and regret when it's too late, but don't have to.