• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dimensionmaster

Sep 22, 2021
Hi everyone! I've been browsing this site for years but have never posted. I just want to say first off, thank you for sharing all this information and having a site like this up where we can have a community. I have the SN coming in the mail, (it's coming from Russia and I haven't got updates as to where it is in shipping for over a month so I'm getting a little worried… but worst case I have one more place I can buy it from.) I have the other things to help like seroquel, anti acids, benzos, tagament, etc. I'm a nineteen year old female that weighs around 155 pounds. I live with my family who knows I'm at risk so I was thinking I can do it in the woods or lay down behind the shed and wrap myself up in tarp so they don't have to see me like that, and for whoever finds me and so I'm easier to clean up in case my body releases anything from either end, (not to be gross but we know how it goes.) I really don't want to traumatize anyone. I want to relieve the world of the burden that is me and make it a better place. I was just wondering if you guys have any specific tips for me or advice overall. I appreciate all the support and tips, I can't wait until I can be at peace. Love to all! I really do love this world and the people, I think this life is the most beautiful trip we can possible embark on, It's just too much for me and I feel very ready to be with God again. I've felt like this since as long as I can remember. Thank you again for anyone who has read this and anyone who responds with advice❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: butterfly🦋, Kori, quothTheRaven9 and 1 other person
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Hi everyone! I've been browsing this site for years but have never posted. I just want to say first off, thank you for sharing all this information and having a site like this up where we can have a community. I have the SN coming in the mail, (it's coming from Russia and I haven't got updates as to where it is in shipping for over a month so I'm getting a little worried… but worst case I have one more place I can buy it from.) I have the other things to help like seroquel, anti acids, benzos, tagament, etc. I'm a nineteen year old female that weighs around 155 pounds. I live with my family who knows I'm at risk so I was thinking I can do it in the woods or lay down behind the shed and wrap myself up in tarp so they don't have to see me like that, and for whoever finds me and so I'm easier to clean up in case my body releases anything from either end, (not to be gross but we know how it goes.) I really don't want to traumatize anyone. I want to relieve the world of the burden that is me and make it a better place. I was just wondering if you guys have any specific tips for me or advice overall. I appreciate all the support and tips, I can't wait until I can be at peace. Love to all! I really do love this world and the people, I think this life is the most beautiful trip we can possible embark on, It's just too much for me and I feel very ready to be with God again. I've felt like this since as long as I can remember. Thank you again for anyone who has read this and anyone who responds with advice❤️
Make sure to test your SN with a blood test and/or aquarium strips. And read Stan's SN guide.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Kori and dimensionmaster
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I also just want peace as well, I am tired of living. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: butterfly🦋 and dimensionmaster
D

dimensionmaster

Sep 22, 2021
Make sure to test your SN with a blood test and/or aquarium strips. And read Stan's SN guide.
I've read stan's guide and saved it on my phone in case for some reason it ever got deleted. The blood test is just drawing blood and mixing with the SN to make sure it has the correct reaction right? Like the blood would turn dark brown?
I am sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I also just want peace as well, I am tired of living. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
I wish you the best too beautiful soul❤️

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
If you want to be in nature during your last times, go for it. I was thinking of taking one last trip to the Scottish Highlands or someplace nice before I exit. I'm tired of this fucking house (prison).

Reactions: Kori
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I've read stan's guide and saved it on my phone in case for some reason it ever got deleted. The blood test is just drawing blood and mixing with the SN to make sure it has the correct reaction right? Like the blood would turn dark brown?
Indeed.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
That is a rare gift you have received in more ways than one.
Support to that degree is so fuckin rare you have no idea.
I feel sad for anyone who is ctb but I also hope you are made free.

• Hugs
Reactions: dimensionmaster