Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Given up on buddy/partner as the SS family has shown this is dangerous.
So have my order in for castor beans ( yes I know not a popular choice)
100 beans crushed and oil removed, the mush will be eaten with a natural yoghurt
30 mins prior to this will have 10 500mg paracetamol 10 Rennie's and 5 Phenergan
Hopefully will exceed the toxic level of ricin from beans.
Yes I know slow and painful but hoping can keep in me for 6 hours.
It will either take effect after 60 mins and be immediately fatal or if I get the 6 hours will be fatal in 3-5 days.
If I come out the otherside I hopefully will come home to a package of SN (Plan C)

Beans should arrive early next week.

I know you can't wish my CTB out loud but please wish it in heads when I post goodbye thread.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, darksideofthebright, laeloth and 17 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You are certainly brave. I know that you are intelligent enough that you understand what is going to happen to your system, so I won't get into that. I hope it's not too uncomfortable, and that you find the peace you desire.

Reactions: darksideofthebright, justsad&done, sadworld and 6 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
You are certainly brave. I know that you are intelligent enough that you understand what is going to happen to your system, so I won't get into that. I hope it's not too uncomfortable, and that you find the peace you desire.
Thank you, am just trying to get my seat on the bus. Have always thought mother nature can supply the answer so giving her a chance

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, justsad&done, sadworld and 2 others
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Castor beans? I mean... I don't think that's gonna work out how you'd imagine but I guess update us lol.

Boy do I really miss the death by piranhas in the bathtub thread. Who removed that? Y'all no fun.

Reactions: Lastsauce, sadworld and DetachedDreamer97
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Reactions: Sensei and sadworld
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Wow I don't know much about this method but it sounds like you do. I know how important it is to you to CTB ASAP. I hope it's peaceful as it can possibly be

Reactions: justsad&done, Gromit-CTB, NodusTollens and 2 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Just a heads up.. I wish you well in your plans ahead of time.. whatever they end up being.

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Wait what
It was a hilarious thread where the OP was posting ridiculous suicide methods asking if it would work, pictures and all. The close up of the piranha really got me.

Even though it was obviously satire, it went over like 90% of people's heads. It got deleted- so somehow it's super chill to discuss better ways to KYS in intricate detail, but having fun is not allowed.

Wasn't even a troll account, just a regular person from here. RIP to everyone's sense of humor.

• Aww..
Reactions: darksideofthebright, Lastsauce, sadworld and 4 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
It was a hilarious thread where the OP was posting ridiculous suicide methods asking if it would work, pictures and all. The close up of the piranha really got me.

Even though it was obviously satire, it went over like 90% of people's heads. It got deleted- so somehow it's super chill to discuss better ways to KYS in intricate detail, but having fun is not allowed.

Wasn't even a troll account, just a regular person from here. RIP to everyone's sense of humor.
I remember that thread...

Reactions: sadworld
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Castor beans? I mean... I don't think that's gonna work out how you'd imagine but I guess update us lol.

Boy do I really miss the death by piranhas in the bathtub thread. Who removed that? Y'all no fun.
Can you explain why it won't work as castor beans are the source of ricin

Reactions: profoundexperience
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020

So funny posts aren't allowed on SS? I enjoy seeing the odd funny/lighthearted posts because constant talk of suicide can get rather dark and depressing.

Reactions: Sensei, kappa, newave3 and 1 other person
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Yes I know slow and painful ...
It will either take effect after 60 mins and be immediately fatal or if I get the 6 hours will be fatal in 3-5 days.
It might be helpful to consider combining this with another method: Having something else that's quicker ready to go as a backup -- in the event the pain is too unendurable or prolonged.

It'd be difficult (at least for me) to end-up in a hospital... under care for ricin poisoning. I wouldn't want to experience that.

Last edited:
Reactions: stygal
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
It might be helpful to consider combining this with another method: Having something else that's quicker ready to go as a backup -- in the event the pain is too unendurable or prolonged.

It'd be difficult (at least for me) to end-up in a hospital... under care for ricin poisoning. I wouldn't want to experience that.
I have a back up on order as well but might take 2-5 weeks to arrive and to me that's a lifetime away

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020

Yes, even an OD of meds sounds more reliable. Those beans can have any concentration of ricin, that's just gambling. Please please be really sure about that OP!

Reactions: Sensei, darksideofthebright, justsad&done and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Yes, even an OD of meds sounds more reliable. Those beans can have any concentration of ricin, that's just gambling. Please please be really sure about that OP!
Been reading again this morning and found an article of a guy who failed with 200 which has made me question, I thought the largest failed attempt was 30. But not a lot of info on guy with 200

• Aww..
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Been reading again this morning and found an article of a guy who failed with 200 which has made me question, I thought the largest failed attempt was 30. But not a lot of info on guy with 200
Maybe reconsider and keep looking for something else...you seem to be in a lot of pain that you want to go so quickly and it breaks my heart!
But better be safe than sorry.
If anything happens you end up potentially impaired (and thus not able to ctb or live normally anymore).
We all want you to succeed with whatever way you choose to go <3

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done, Gromit-CTB and profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I have a back up on order as well but might take 2-5 weeks to arrive
I understand this as referring to your SN order. And, I assume this depends on it clearing HM Customs as well.
and to me that's a lifetime away
Completely understood and completely appreciated.

What I was referring to was a backup method of a different type (different from poisoning): I think you had mentioned considering CO somewhere and I DM'd you my personal plans for myself. There are some good backup options for your ricin...

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
You can PM me anything. I would do CO but no car. Would have to do that with someone and not possible. But open to any PMs

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020

I don't think that here's the right place for anecdotal jokes.

Gromit seems to be in distress.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SpinTop555, Sensei, darksideofthebright and 6 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I don't think that here's the right place for anecdotal jokes.

Gromit seems to be in distress.
Thank you, I didn't appreciate the joke, what we are all going through is not funny

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SpinTop555, Sensei, darksideofthebright and 6 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020

Kinda wish it was around. I wanna read it. I saw one post awhile ago about random bizarre ideas that turned funny
Given up on buddy/partner as the SS family has shown this is dangerous.
So have my order in for castor beans ( yes I know not a popular choice)
100 beans crushed and oil removed, the mush will be eaten with a natural yoghurt
30 mins prior to this will have 10 500mg paracetamol 10 Rennie's and 5 Phenergan
Hopefully will exceed the toxic level of ricin from beans.
Yes I know slow and painful but hoping can keep in me for 6 hours.
If I come out the otherside I hopefully will come home to a package of SN (Plan C)

Beans should arrive early next week.

I know you can't wish my CTB out loud but please wish it in heads when I post goodbye thread.

Whatever you choose to do I hope you find peace

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
No, you are right. Feeding into your distress always works better.
No, you are right. Feeding into your distress always works better @stygal.
Can you explain why it won't work as castor beans are the source of ricin
No I can't. Never had the idea to eat a bunch of castor beans.

Last edited:
N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I think I've read somewhere that glucose or sugarcontents in your body can determine the outcome, higher sugardoses in your cells are more fatal, than cells without sugar (was a scientific article, I guess you can find it online)

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
No, you are right. Feeding into your distress always works better.

No I can't. Never had the idea to eat a bunch of castor beans.
So you want to feed my distress, nice

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
So you want to feed my distress, nice
It wasn't my motive to "feed you distress". Your feeding into it yourself. Your post reminded me of the piranha post- I commented, my bad.

If you had been around to see the piranha post, maybe you would have laughed.

I'll show myself out.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
It wasn't my motive to "feed you distress". Your feeding into it yourself. Your post reminded me of the piranha post- I commented, my bad.

If you had been around to see the piranha post, maybe you would have laughed.

I'll show myself out.

Not feeding my distress

Don't find ctb funny

Maybe for the best

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I think everybody is nervous about methods, those beans are not that uncommon as a method, as far as plants are concerned. So please do not troll methods this is already hard enough

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
This method will not end how you want. it's been a long time since I've posted, but my past messages should show I'm not a pro-lifer.

Castor beans do contain Ricin in small amounts. But it is easily denatured. In other words, if you aren't taking the seeds, running them through a chemically based extraction process and injecting it, you won't absorb any ricin.

What you will get is a long time throwing up. Your stomach will feel even the smallest part of a seed and you'll continue to be sick until it is completely out of your GI tract.

Just trying to help you avoid a long night of discomfort.
Also: archive.org has (or had) an old video of a person who claims to demonstrates how to extract ricin from Castor Beans.

This man is a crackpot and what he shows is a crock of baloney. You should be able to figure that out when he implies that you can use this against the Soviet troops who have already invaded your hometown. It's very entertaining, in a scary way. But it is 100% chemically wrong.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie and Gromit-CTB