• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Please help. I'm getting desperate

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Hey, falling is generally unreliable and risky. Have you thought about other methods?

That being said you can cross reference this post on bridges in LA
with lostallhope's falling guide

I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
You're from the USA. You can get fent or a gun easily.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Hey, falling is generally unreliable and risky. Have you thought about other methods?

That being said you can cross reference this post on bridges in LA
with lostallhope's falling guide
Why is this so unreliable and risky?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Why is this so unreliable and risky?
For some reason the affect of falling just varies wildly, people have come out completely unharmed from 10 floors and then dead at 4. It's so random.

Also, you should try to land head first. But if you have so much time to fall, it's likely for SI to kick in.

Landing feet first could leave you paralyzed but not dead. Which is one of the worst side effects you could probably experience from a suicide attempt. Like, compare that to SN, which when you fail you often have no side effects from. And the off-chance you do it's brain damage, which imo is usually not as bad as being completely paralyzed...

I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I don't see what the big deal is with finding a spot, like literally just rent a highrise hotel or condo for a night for like 100-200 and jump

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I don't see what the big deal is with finding a spot, like literally just rent a highrise hotel or condo for a night for like 100-200 and jump
I've been looking for places and I don't know why I've never thought of that. Always wondered how could I get to the top of the buildings downtown and boom, there's my answer.🙌🏾