purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Is there anywhere good to jump in the sacramento area in california? Lemme know if this is against the rules to post this question I'm just so desperate

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Lol ofc not against the rules but im pretty there a lot of places to jump off in California

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Kaira_ and purplesmoothie
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Lol ofc not against the rules but im pretty there a lot of places to jump off in California
The only one I know of is the golden gate which isn't an option anymore they put up suicide guards but ty for the comment

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Really now? Actual people that are paid to just sit there and make sure no one jumps? That's pretty embarrassing to be honest.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, canihavepeaceforonce, Ghost2211 and 3 others
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Really now? Actual people that are paid to just sit there and make sure no one jumps? That's pretty embarrassing to be honest.
No not people haha though I'm sure that's not something that wouldn't happen but like nets to catch you when you fall and then you can still get out of the nets but it's not as high of a fall

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Panna, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020

I'm going to assume op meant additional safety railings one could not feasibly or inconspicuously climb over... I don't think op meant actual human security guards watching for suicidal people.

(edited to fix typo)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Kaira_ and purplesmoothie