Sunset764

Sunset764

May 27, 2019
Are there any good jumping spots in (or close to) London? I've been considering jumping into the Thames but there is a chance that I would be stopped by the police and get sectioned. I've also considered Beachy Head but I don't have a car and I'm unsure which trains I would need to take to get there.

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, nopointofliving and Commitmentphile101
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
stopped by the police and get sectioned.
Yes, and even if you jumped, survival would be a possibility.
Can I ask what brought you to the point where you are now considering this?
You don't have to answer, of course.
I'm just sorry to hear that you are considering this

Reactions: Sunset764 and Commitmentphile101
Sunset764

Sunset764

May 27, 2019
Can I ask what brought you to the point where you are now considering this?

I've wanted to die for a while now, I've attempted to kill myself many times and I think that jumping is the most reliable method I have access to.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I've wanted to die for a while now, I've attempted to kill myself many times and I think that jumping is the most reliable method I have access to.
Fair enough, friend.
Sorry that life has brought you to this point :(
I'm in UK too and don't have access to many methods.
I would do the sn way if I could

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Sunset764 and inactive
Sunset764

Sunset764

May 27, 2019
Fair enough, friend.
Sorry that life has brought you to this point :(
I'm in UK too and don't have access to many methods.
I would do the sn way if I could
I also wish that I could do the SN method but I can't find any sellers.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I also wish that I could do the SN method but I can't find any sellers.
I'm kind of in the same position.
I'm also a bit afraid of being found out somehow by the 'authorities'.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
I live in London too. The problem with being here that you have to stick to classical methods- hanging, jumping, cutting.
I am sorry I don't know any spots in the city but I can suggest Dover and Devon ( many steep cliffs where if jumped - ending is pretty much granted )

Reactions: Hyperbunny and Sunset764
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I think southern rail does services to Eastbourne. Beachy head will be a damn sight more lethal than falling a few meters into the Thames.

Reactions: Sunset764 and GravityUtilizer
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
The jump won't kill you there have been many jumper who survived but once your in that freezing cold water and trapped in the riptide your numbers up. the life boats estimate if they don't reach you in 8 minutes they wave bye, bye to you, my aunt jumped from Tower Bridge and never survived.

Beachy Head is easy to reach from London just check National Train Enquiries, less than 90 minutes from Victoria.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, ithappens, Hyperbunny and 1 other person
C

ChloeH2021

May 12, 2021
Are there any good jumping spots in (or close to) London? I've been considering jumping into the Thames but there is a chance that I would be stopped by the police and get sectioned. I've also considered Beachy Head but I don't have a car and I'm unsure which trains I would need to take to get there.
I know 2. PM me.

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
there's like fucking nowhere to jump here. the train you'd need to beachy head is to eastbourne station, you can find tickets easily. I even have a ticket for next friday that my family discovered so now I can't use it, if you'd like it you can pm me.

Reactions: ithappens
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
there's like fucking nowhere to jump here. the train you'd need to beachy head is to eastbourne station, you can find tickets easily. I even have a ticket for next friday that my family discovered so now I can't use it, if you'd like it you can pm me.
PMd you

C

ChloeH2021

May 12, 2021
yes. PM me