jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm looking for places good for just general chat, some venting, and places which cater to niche interests like Reddit subs do. Reddit is such a monopoly. It's disgusting how mods abuse their power, and how Reddit abuses its dominance by doing nothing about it. I can't find any alternatives. They're all either question and answer sites, or image-centred sites. I'd like somewhere you can just start discussions with text. But I can't find any. Any Reddit clones just don't come close to competing with Reddit's size and range of subs. What the fuck has the internet come to. Life was better when there were newsgroups that were easy to access and popular. Fuck Reddit and its abuse

• Love
Reactions: colormesurprised
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Only thing I've found is forums dedicated to some hobby or interest. Most have general sections where people talk about whatever.

U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I've never been able to find an answer for this question. I personally think that the best alternative is a forum that you already like that has an offtopic section. Definitely not a great answer by any means but it's the conclusion that I came to. Hopefully there will be new options in the future as we can't be the only ones who've had this problem.