K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
This is it. I am done. I want to do it. I have my means ready.
I just encountered a major problem now.
Due to Corona all hotels are pretty much closed and I cannot do it at home because I cannot ensure that no one finds me before I am too far gone.

Thought about driving my car to a forest and do it there but forests here aren't exactly big or sense.
Need help quickly please.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, TimeToBiteTheDust, Cursed4ever and 2 others
K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Not a general question. More like.... For quick advice. Only have so much time left before people are going to notice that something is fishy.

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
What is your method?

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Od (but dw I have meds that work)
Methadone (A fuck Tonne) and opiate pain relief plasters (don't know the name rn)
Benzos
Beta blockers
Lyrica
MCP against nausea

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Od (but dw I have meds that work)
Methadone (A fuck Tonne) and opiate pain relief plasters (don't know the name rn)
Benzos
Beta blockers
Lyrica
MCP against nausea
Slow your roll man. You're going to do something impulsive that could potentially cause long term damage you'll have to live with. Random drugs thrown together for OD works like 2% of the time. Do proper research on methods and take your time to make sure you really want to die.

Reactions: Zombiegal, Stepheng7287, Cursed4ever and 1 other person
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
If in a city, find a dumpster to climb into. Bonus if it's big and difficult to get into because it'll be harder to get out for help if your SI kicks in.

If you're too far away from anything like that, even in a small town nobody pays attention to garbage but garbage people.

Try for the most secluded part of any wooded area. Climb if you're able.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
You won't like what I'd say, but abort.

You need to re-plan your method as it seems to me this is all impulsive. Which means you may make mistakes or risk being found that much more easily.

Doesn't sound like to me there's a lot of secluded places where you won't be found for a couple of hours. But if you really want to, I'd ditch the car and go somewhere deep into any secluded area as fast as possible. It'd be easier at night too. I hope you're keeping at least a level head in this...

Reactions: Zombiegal, sadworld, stygal and 2 others
K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Plan B is train. But that's overall pretty shitty. I almost died accidentally last week. Wish I did. Too late now. Gotta give it a little push I suppose. Calmer now. Still want to do it.

Reactions: Fthis and sadworld
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Focus on getting calmer if you can. Maybe you'll be able to think of a good place to CTB at?

You seem to be pressed for time... Care to tell us why that is if you can? If you can't then that is perfectly fine. I only wish for the best in your endeavors.

Reactions: sadworld
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
It really depends on the area you're currently at. I often check out google maps to look for spots to take a walk at. Same goes probably for spots where nobody can find you. Forrest if possible maybe at night, maybe in some old building which you can enter. Get creative. But on the whole your plan sounds a bit rushed, take your time with planning.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Please choose another method if you really wanna do it. I don't feel like this works.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Do you guys reckon the lorazepam would take away the anxiety from standing on the tracks/help overcome si?

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Do you guys reckon the lorazepam would take away the anxiety from standing on the tracks/help overcome si?
Probably not much to be honest. That is a scary AF way to die. Probably no drug could take away that fear. Also, please choose a method that won't traumatize the train staff and first responders

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah, going back to the trusty od. Honestly I've been hoarding these meds for a while. I am fairly sure it'll work. We're not talking about ibuprofen here. (Look at my other topic).

I took your advice and calmed down. I still feel like I should go. But I'll give myself some more time (tomorrow).

My best option still is a forest. But it's cold and rainy and nasty outside.
My second thought was I could make the trunk of my car super comfy (blankets, pillows, etc) as if I wanted to sleep in it and then drive somewhere secluded or to a parking spot for hikers or something. With some diy blinds I don't think people would suspect anything if the car is there for a night. Even if they look what's going on on the inside it'll just look like someone crashing in their car? And it'll be more comfortable than dark woods in shitty November weather?