N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
i will ctb with n as my method soon and im trying to decide on where to do it, do you guys suggest a hotel or is there too much risk of death rattle alerting staff or cleaners coming in even if i put a do not disturb sign on my door?

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
J

jimmy

Why?
Dec 6, 2023
what i've been thinking (likely not a good idea) is the middle of nowhere. a hotel would also be good, however, as you mentioned death rattle could alert those below you (unless they just think it's the average upstairs neighbor noise)

what will likely attract cleaning staff is the dead body smell but afaik that happens after ctb

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Death Rattle kinda sounds like someone snoring from a video watched but im nervous it could attract staff i thought of playing white noise music to drown out the sound but that may have the same effect the problem with middle of nowhere is then i have the risk of my body not being found incase my delayed email suicide note dosent go through for some reason. i dont want animals picking at my dead body i also thought about maybe renting a airbnb

Reactions: hi-okbye
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Anywhere private lol

Hotels are pretty common place for suicide, to the point where staff are sometimes prepared for if someone dies. Just be wary of making noise, not sure N causes a lot but better safe than sorry I suppose.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Death Rattle kinda sounds like someone snoring from a video watched but im nervous it could attract staff i thought of playing white noise music to drown out the sound but that may have the same effect the problem with middle of nowhere is then i have the risk of my body not being found incase my delayed email suicide note dosent go through for some reason. i dont want animals picking at my dead body i also thought about maybe renting a airbnb

Motel 6 or state park cabins are options.

I would never do that at a rental home because it's someone's primary source of income.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and hi-okbye
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021

I would never do that at a rental home because it's someone's primary source of income.

I would never do that at a rental home because it's someone's primary source of income

Is a chain hotel the same as a motel 6? Honestly confused between hotels and motels also I thought about the local park but the problem is then I have no light and the last thing I wanna do is try to open a glass bottle in the dark and somehow drop it now im forced to ctb without n.... hotel is looking promising I thought about an airbnb but then I heard some story's of owners having cameras inside so idk where the hell do all of u plan to ctb??

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Is a chain hotel the same as a motel 6? Honestly confused between hotels and motels also I thought about the local park but the problem is then I have no light and the last thing I wanna do is try to open a glass bottle in the dark and somehow drop it now im forced to ctb without n.... hotel is looking promising I thought about an airbnb but then I heard some story's of owners having cameras inside so idk where the hell do all of u plan to ctb??

I'm sorry, are you in the US?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023

Lol fuck em. If renting out a house is someones primary source of income they deserve to find a dead body. Theyre the reason why housing is so god damn expensive now. Theyre just profiting off of a necessity while providing 0 actual value.

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy and BrainShower
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i feel like a hotel would be just fine. the death rattle isn't all that loud, and again it just sounds like snoring most likely. you can add some white noise if you would like. white noise by the door plus a do not disturb sign should have them leaving you alone.
good luck!

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Do u think if I played white noise or kept the TV on some might complain about the noise and cone in?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Do u think if I played white noise or kept the TV on some might complain about the noise and cone in?
no i don't think so, as long as it's not supper supper loud. people do that kind of stuff all the time. i was listening to some audios and it just sounds like a congested snore. like when your sick and you try to breath, but theres mucus so it sounds rattly, kind of like that.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

I recommended a motel since they generally have balconies without any staff, as opposed to a conventional hotel, which has a lot of service personnel and guests going about the corridors. Use the bathroom for privacy, then leave a "ctb call 911 note" in the main area.

Individual cabins can be rented at state parks for camping. Childhood memories include camping and sleeping in lake cabins. My home is on a park, and I'd want to go into the woods and hang myself. Nature is very enchanting and serene.

Lol fuck em. If renting out a house is someone's primary source of income they deserve to find a dead body. Theyre the reason why housing is so god damn expensive now. Theyre just profiting off of a necessity while providing 0 actual value.
Omg, stop!!! :pfff::pfff::pfff: I had intended to ctb in another way, but I learned on SaSu that we should avoid traumatizing people. I agree, we should be very discreet to reduce ctb stigma as well. You know, someone ctb in my home; now I live with a ghost!