Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Is this a vent? Maybe not.

My ctb is looming.

I have always been suicidal. But the reasons range from escaping the trouble I've got myself into, or just a depleted body, unable to cope or function.

I have always been a risk taker, I know right from wrong and I understand the consequences of my actions, but I do it anyway.

I've recently been diagnosed with adhd which began in childhood. This explains a lot of the issues people see in me like constantly interrupting. Losing interest in things etc. It also explains the risk taking.

Anyway. I cannot get myself out of this mess which is very very bad with serious consequences. But I also feel its time. I am ill and have severe anorexia. I'm kept alive by tablets and supplements. My pain and discomfort is unmanageable.

I love my job and have just been given a promotion. I work from home.

But the real reason for this post is I have 15 days to ctb. The reality is that there is not one single soul that cares at all.

In our virtual world, its easy to get swept away by people's promises of support. But who are we to each other? Just strangers typing. And when people stop responding or reading, why are we surprised?

I will die alone. My fault because I have successfully isolated myself. My family have never bothered and obviously I can't tell them my plans. I did once and the response from my brother was - just make sure you prepay for your cremation because I'm not paying for it.

isn't it funny to think that life is so futile that nothing we do matters. I'm a good person - I'd give you the shirt off my back. Its just my moral compass is off course. I don't hate my life but there is no other option for me other than to ctb.

I look forward to nothing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Owl_07, daft, 90starve and 11 others
R.E.N.

R.E.N.

Rerolling to be an Ayy
Jun 26, 2023
What do you hope to experience (or not experience) after you go through with it?

Reactions: The anhedonic one
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
What do you hope to experience (or not experience) after you go through with it?
I hope nothing. I sincerely hope reincarnation is a myth. I could not live another life as me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fulminare, 90starve and The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful and tiring what you've been through so I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I personally very strongly believe that we just cease existing after this, such a thing certainly sounds so ideal to me.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, ConstantPain and Jezzibell
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I can't offer support, however I do have understanding for your position. Perhaps this can be some consolation as you contemplate your lonely journey to everlasting rest.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Jezzibell
R.E.N.

R.E.N.

Rerolling to be an Ayy
Jun 26, 2023
I hope nothing. I sincerely hope reincarnation is a myth. I could not live another life as me.
That would certainly be freeing. Well, if it offers any consolation, the vastness of experience makes it improbable to live as you or as another organism suffering on Earth again. Good luck on the dice roll.

• Yay!
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to go through is so awful and it's painful to be lonely in such crucial moments of life and although this place is virtual and we are strangers it gives a little bit of a feeling not to be alone. I hope you can peace and freedom! Have a pleasant journey! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell and The anhedonic one
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023

My ctb is looming.

I have always been suicidal. But the reasons range from escaping the trouble I've got myself into, or just a depleted body, unable to cope or function.

I have always been a risk taker, I know right from wrong and I understand the consequences of my actions, but I do it anyway.

I've recently been diagnosed with adhd which began in childhood. This explains a lot of the issues people see in me like constantly interrupting. Losing interest in things etc. It also explains the risk taking.

Anyway. I cannot get myself out of this mess which is very very bad with serious consequences. But I also feel its time. I am ill and have severe anorexia. I'm kept alive by tablets and supplements. My pain and discomfort is unmanageable.

But the real reason for this post is I have 15 days to ctb. The reality is that there is not one single soul that cares at all.

In our virtual world, its easy to get swept away by people's promises of support. But who are we to each other? Just strangers typing. And when people stop responding or reading, why are we surprised?

I will die alone. My fault because I have successfully isolated myself. My family have never bothered and obviously I can't tell them my plans. I did once and the response from my brother was - just make sure you prepay for your cremation because I'm not paying for it.

isn't it funny to think that life is so futile that nothing we do matters. I'm a good person - I'd give you the shirt off my back. Its just my moral compass is off course. I don't hate my life but there is no other option for me other than to ctb.

I'm in the same boat, I feel it's the only option, I'm just waiting for my calling. Death shouldn't be feared but loved. My dms are always open if you need to talk, I hope your able to find peace in life or death

• Love
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
15 days. My god, that's a blink of an eye from now. Virtual spaces being what they are, and given all their limitations, still, you will be missed.
Wonder what your brother will say when he finds out you did in fact pay for the cremation.

• Love
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

My ctb is looming.

I look forward to nothing also

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023

My ctb is looming.

This post hit me hard. I once had a friend who was anorexic, yet there was absolutely nothing I or anyone else could do to help her.
It's such a cruel, and terrible thing that you are suffering like this, especially when you have no support from family who is supposed to be there for you.
Even just a few kind words can make such a difference, even though they will probably never be able to truly help you.
I hope you find the peace you deserve in whatever you choose.

• Love
Reactions: Aisley and Jezzibell
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
anorexia is truly a beast - im so sorry that you've had to suffer through this. this was a beautifully written post - i hope you're able to find peace in 15 days <3

• Love